Thread: Corbin seat ?

Very Active Member mastertek2000's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Corbin seat ?

ok so i just sold my 2012 RS and getting a RT i loved my heated Corbin seat can some one tell me what does the Lamonster cut do and how does it help you

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

The seat is scooped out more. Gives you the "enveloped" feeling.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default The only way to know

I highly recommend that the only way to know if any style of seat is right for you is to sit it (and not for 1 minute) before you invest. The Lamonster cut was designed by Lamont and Corbin for his style of ryding. It is perfect for him...it is cut so that he sits lower in the saddle. Is that the best fit for you? Only you would know. in '11 I sat on Lamont's Corbin and said NICE...then I found myself in Corbin country and decided I was done unloading and loading to fuel up and was going to get me a Corbin/Lamonster cut. BUT what I ended up with was a Corbin, specifically designed for how I sit and ryde. Not the Lamonster cut. I love my Corbin (for more than the fuel door!!)..I've got over 60k miles on it and it will be transferred to my '14 when I pick it up next month.

Spyder Garage

I have a Corbin seat on the RS and use an AirHawk on it also. It works fine for me. I had Coz mount it on his bike while I was in the hospital and break it in for me. Thanks Coz

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I had a Corbin on my RS, and a Corbin Lamonster cut on my RT - loved both, but the LM rotated my hips into a more comfortable position. NOTE: I had the backrest on both.

I've had ton of different bikes, over the years, and tried most of the available seats, and always come back to Corbin for the best ride/fit for me....