Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Spyder Garage

Default Happy

​I'm very happy with my '13 ST-S. I've put a lot of money in it for Farkles and have it just the way I want it. I usually keep a new car 5 or 6 years, why not my Spyder?
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I've test driven a 2014 RT, and frankly preferred my 2010. Probably because I had it fully dialed in for me. I really didn't find the performance worth the huge up-charge either, but I expect the aftermarket world will find a way to really open the 1330 up, later this year, so that might change.

Bottom line is that I MIGHT consider a 2014 in early 2015, after a year of watching... probably not, though. The lack of a decent dealer closer than 60 miles away is a deal killer for me. Regardless of how terrific they are. Might as well deal with Len in MO.... and a shaft drive WOULD be a huge improvement, especially in our chip seal world.....

Spyder Garage

Default Keeping mine for now

I'm looking forward to owning a new rt se6 but am plenty happy with my 2013 RT. No major issues, all recalls done and handling great maybe 2015 maybe not.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Staying with our 2012

Have enjoyed it after necessary modifications. Will see how BRP handles new models and new complaints.

6:22 Boards.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default She's a keeper

Love my 2011 rt-s have it tuned in and farkled nicely. Also no Brite candy apple red color.

All I want to do is ride!

Spyder Garage

Default Upgrading

NOPE!!! Wife is happy with the 2011 RT-S & I'm happy with the 2012! Hope to see everyone @ Spyderfest!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 13, good yr for me

Happy as a lark in a park on my '13 and for 2/3 rd the price of a '14 rt. So, some cash in the pocket for touring.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by slyder View Post
    Have enjoyed it after necessary modifications. Will see how BRP handles new models and new complaints.

6:22 Boards.jpg
    I like how the horse in the background of your photo is bowing down in "we're not worthy' fashion....

Spyder Garage

Default I'm good with my 2013 RT LTD

No reason to upgrade! I've been happy with my RT so far and haven't had any real heat issues or other problems. I've added at least $1000 in farkles as well, most of them being LED lighting. I plan to do more next spring. Maybe in a few years I'd be willing to upgrade, but not at present. I want to see how well BRP did with the 2014's before I get caught up in all the hype.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I will when I win the lottery. The stars will be properly aligned in the fall of this year.

Spyder Garage

Default Staying Put

Will be keeping the 2013 RT-S at least a couple of years. Want to get use out of it rather than taking a $$$ hit.

Ride safe!
    2022 Sea-T0-Sky

Spyder Garage

Keeping mine, haven't had any problems at all yet, had the master brake cylinder heat recall done last fall, looking forward to another season, not really planning on getting more toys or major farkles, more or less recovering from a couple of fraudulent companies I worked for previously before returning to my present employer after they kept begging for me to come back. I might get myself one of those Gopro hero 3 black helmet mount HD cameras the dealership had on display(got a gift certificate this past Xmas so it'll be same price as what Walmart wanted for a cheaper Gopro)thinking of filming a few rides and putting them up on YouTube.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I won't be upgrading. I love my 2013, don't have any significant heat problems and can't see spending $5-7K for something that ain't broke.

Spyder Garage

Not suffering with 2014 envy. I like my 2013 and see no need for the 6th gear or the bigger engine. Just another feeding frenzy every time a new model comes out. I think it is called marketing. Been through it so many times with cars, M/C and boats.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default See Post #62

I said I wasn't, but I did! Took a test ryde on a 14 RT-S yesterday and left my dealer's shop the proud owner of a 2014 Pearl White RT-L. The test ryde convinced me that the triple w/ 6 speed tranny is an awesome combo and the deal was right so I went for it! Can't wait to pick it up next week and ryde, ryde, ryde.

How many others said "not me" in this thread and then did?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Too Many Farkles

With 44,000 cost including all the farkles, I have a perfect ride. Am getting bored having run out of possible new farkles though.

It would be a killing to sell or trade it and start all over again. Maybe next year if I get crazy enough.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not me my 12 is 6 days old,, for me that is