Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is Home!

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new ryde. It is great to see another eastern PA ryder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Really starting to like it

Had a tough time Saturday early with Sharon on the back with some of the sharper corners. Part of it was me and the other part was her leaning. By the end of the day we had the corners down pretty well. Now Sharon who was very skeptical of this purchase loves it. She had no problem leaving for breakfast this morning when it was 35f outside. Already have over 250 miles on her even with these short cool days.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Congrat's & welcome to the ST Family

Hope you get some riding in before the cold sets in. Same for me here in North Jersey.

Sorry to hear about some the dealer issue's. I had some issues myself. Be sure to check the wiring to the license plate light behind the rear fender. If they botched up the dealer prep they may have not installed the wiring correctly to plate light as was the case with mine. If the wiring is not routed correctly it will get worn from contact with rear tire and take out most of the lighting.

Have fun! I went with the Black Currant ST Ltd but always second guessing for the Pearl white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 900Dave View Post
    Now Sharon who was very skeptical of this purchase loves it. She had no problem leaving for breakfast this morning when it was 35f outside. Already have over 250 miles on her even with these short cool days.
    It sounds as if you'd better be careful, or Sharon is going to start lobbying for some time in the front seat!

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 333Club View Post
    Hope you get some riding in before the cold sets in. Same for me here in North Jersey.

Sorry to hear about some the dealer issue's. I had some issues myself. Be sure to check the wiring to the license plate light behind the rear fender. If they botched up the dealer prep they may have not installed the wiring correctly to plate light as was the case with mine. If the wiring is not routed correctly it will get worn from contact with rear tire and take out most of the lighting.

Have fun! I went with the Black Currant ST Ltd but always second guessing for the Pearl white
    Not really an issue with my dealer (except the damaged seat), they got this unit from another dealer and put it right on the floor and I bought it. Was there today they installed the backrest and replaced the seat, the oil tank was also leaking out the dip stick O ring was missing that was fixed and the paint was ordered to repair the scuffs on the front fenders.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    It sounds as if you'd better be careful, or Sharon is going to start lobbying for some time in the front seat!

That is what I told her, but right now she is very content on the back. She got home from work today and checked out her new backrest and now she is ready for Saturday! They are calling for sun and about 58, should be a good day to ride.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

Oh forgot, she is planning on going for her MC licence in the spring.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

like the winter ride too! congrats on the spyder too!