Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    arntufun

Default SpyderQuest Thanks You.....

Our team would like to express a thank you to all that attended our event as well as our wonderful sponsors. We hope you had a great time and if we decide to do it again, we hope you all will join us. Overall it went as well as a first time event could go, and I'm personally pleased with the effort of my fellow team members. I owe a big thank you to Lamont for letting us spread the word on this forum. Please use this thread check in, post your thoughts and photos that were taken so others might enjoy them as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by arntufun; 09-22-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Duh.... You'll know why....

Bill&Gretchen back home, 1:28pm,
    clouds, but no rain,

Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Our team would like to express a thank you to all that attended our event as well as our wonderful sponsors. We hope you had a great time and if we decide to do it again, we hope you all will join us. Overall it went as well as a first time event could go, and I'm personally pleased with the effort of my fellow team members. I owe a big thank you to Lamont for letting us spread the word on this forum. Please use this thread check in, post your thoughts and your photos that were taken so others might enjoy them as well.
    Au contraire my friend, It is WE who thank YOU, This was one of the best rallies that I have attended, EVER. I even managed to score a MOTORCYCLE pin from Whiteface, Let me thank you, Ron and Chuck and anyone else that I missed. This was great. GREAT !
    WOW, what a GREAT trip.

Great ride up there Thurssay;. Beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky.
    Friday, a ride to Fort Ticonderoga and the balloon festival.
    Saturday, a great ride to Whiteface Mountain. The evening was topped by a Dinner Cruise on Lake George.
    It wasn't raining so I left about 4:30 this morning for another terrific ride home, this one was even better because I started a few hours before dawn and the sun came up while I was riding. FANTASTIC.

I'll post more pictures soon.

EDIT: Here is a link to the pictures
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=3085
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ThreeWheels; 09-25-2013 at 03:19 AM.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks to all who put this event together. Your hard work has not been unnoticed. I'd love to see if the two group shots that we did can be available to download, so that we can print them. Here's a couple of shots.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

just want to add a thank you, and a big one at that to "eagleeye" (larry) our photographer, for giving up his free time and taking hundreds of photos for spyderquest!! believe me when I say he could have had a lot better time if he hadn't been carrying that camera around with him the whole time. larry must have walked two miles that night at farkle bingo!! hats off to you larry, and thanks again! ps. looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default What An Amazing Time

This was our first event ever and we feel privileged to have been a part of this amazing gathering. We could not have scripted a better time. The length of the rides was just right - not too long, not too short - and the scenery was breathtaking. The Spyderlovers we met at Spyderquest were all open and friendly. We felt welcome and right at home. This event had the potential to be the beginning AND the end of our rally experience. We are definitely hooked !

We can't thank the organizing team enough. You did a fantastic job and I say this as a professional project manager. The amount of planning and attention to detail you put into this was substantial, and the results were superb. Thank you SO MUCH!

I hope you do decide to take this on again. If you do....count on us being there!

Bob & Pat Harrington

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please, do it again! I'd have made the trip this year, but my Spyder is still tied up in the shop, for the recall work . . . I was raised in Syracuse, and spent two tours at Plattsburgh . . . as you are probably aware, the Adirondacks are the "Miami Beach" of upstate and Central New York and I love that part of the country! Never too flimsy an excuse to go there!
    2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST.....2013

SUPERCALAFRAGELISTICEXBEALADOCIOUS...?And this doesn't even begin to cover this event.......To the people who ( and they've already been named ) thought to do this and managed to pull it off .....Well all I can say is " BINGO ", This is an insiders joke.....No really I / we ( DEE ) had such a great time I think I'm going to " CRY " because it's over.....It's really not ALL about the Spyders....It's ALL about the PEOPLE who ride them.....The friendship exuded there just so powerful I'm crying right now typing this......I re-connected with old friends and made some NEW ones. Like the couple I gave the gas to and didn't get thier names, or the guy who got his gloves back because they fell off his Spyder as He was leaving the Studio Motel and I screamed loud enough for his wife to hear and they came back and got them, or the guy I helped push his Spyder onto a rented U-Haul trailer because it wasn't running.....It's really about the PEOPLE...and the SHARING ........Can't wait for SPYDER # 2......Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 09-22-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default It was our first event but if others are half as good as this it won't be our last!

We had a great time and truly look forward to the next one, whenever that may be!

Awesome job and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

DSC_8680.jpgDSC_8727.jpgDSC_8730.jpg2013-09-21 19.53.58.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder ri View Post
    Thanks to all who put this event together. Your hard work has not been unnoticed. I'd love to see if the two group shots that we did can be available to download, so that we can print them. Here's a couple of shots.

Love this last shot. Did not get to see this, cause I was down at the bottom paying the bills. Thanks Ron

arntufun

A little video of our Whiteface Mt ride...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You guys should be proud of the great job that you did putting this event toegther!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default great job .. thanks to all who made this such a great weekend

fantastic time.. you all went up and above what a great ride is about.. and hello to all the great people I had a pleasure of meeting this weekend.. hope we can all get together again.. your choices of venues for Thursday nite and the dinner-cruise were excellent too

arntufun

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Made it home safe and dry, Thanks for doing this for us

arntufun

Heading to the Fort !!!!!

arntufun

Spyders in the clouds !!!

Spyder Garage

Default One of my favorites!

[QUOTE=arntufun;693388]awesome photo !!!
    Love this pic. Had an amazing time. It's too bad I missed Thursday night. THUMBS UP TO YOU RANDY, RON AND CREW.

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest lake George

Awesome pic's.

Deanna777

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What a great time

I just have to say again what a really great job that the whole Spyderquest crew did organizing and implementing this event. The Farkle Bingo was a huge success with a vast array of valuable prizes and the food we had that night was awesome thanks to a great cook and helpers. I thought the rides were well organized and no accidents which was a plus. I know everyone had a great time at one of the best events if not "the" best Spyder get together that I have ever attended.....and we have been to some really great events. Hats off to all involved in this event!!!

It was nice getting back with old friends and talking with lots of people that have the same love for the Spyder as we do.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Maryellen;693447]
    Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    awesome photo !!!
    Love this pic. Had an amazing time. It's too bad I missed Thursday night. THUMBS UP TO YOU RANDY, RON AND CREW.
    Thanks Maryellen for capturing it, even with only 1/3 of the spyders that were up there, this is a favorite of mine.
    Last edited by rnet; 09-22-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Adding our special thank you to Randy and the gang for a fantastic weekend. This was the first of hopefully many rallies we will attend, and we must tell you if they are all as good as Spyderquest we will be attending as many as possible. Please plan a Second Annual Spyderquest!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SpydeQuest 2013 Photos

Here are the links to some snap shots taken from my iPhone from SpyderQuest 2013.

Congratulations and Thank You to the New York Spyder Riders for hosting SpyderQuest 2013. It was well organized, well executed and you pick the perfect locations!

It was great to see familiar faces and it's always nice to meet new friends. Thank you to the NYSR, BRP, Progressive Motorsports, the many volunteers and supporting vendors.

Regards,
    StanTheMan

SpyderQuest (Day 1)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/onta...84779041586397

SpyderQuest (Day 2)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/onta...84784404919194

SpyderQuest (Day 3)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/onta...84791168251851

Photo of the day
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/onta...84791518251816

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up I had no doubt how good this Inaugural Event would turn out

Randy, it looks like you and the Entire Crew working together to put this shin-dig on, did yourselves PROUD

I'm sorry that Teddy & I had to miss this special Event, but it was the right thing for us to do Please know, we will be making every attempt possible to not miss it next year

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default We missed you Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

You guys should be proud of the great job that you did putting this event toegther!