Senior MOMENTS Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Aug 29 Mod Adds 4 of 4

A low horizontal view of the horns mounted showing clearance to the "A" arm movement. 18.18 Horn Clearence.jpg
    Removing the Factory 2011 RS~S shocks with Silver coil springs, there was a body rolling action when I tried to rock the Roadster side to side. A side by side view of the new (second hand) 2011 RT shocks with black coil spring. There is a noticeable difference in spring diameter and tention. 19.19 Lt RS - Rt RT.jpg
    It is a tight fit to get the old shocks out and new shocks in. It will take some effort unless you remove the Tupperware. 20.20 RT shocks installed.jpg
    A front view of both mods completed. 21.21 Mod Completed.jpg
    Install all Tupperware and measured nose height with the RT shocks set on 2. on the first (softest) setting the Roadster was about 5/8" lower.22.22 AFTER Measure.jpg
    Now I will ryde my Roadster for a few hundred miles and see the difference in handling.
    Testing the body roll effect as I did with the RS~S (5 setting) shocks, the RT (1 & 2 setting) shocks are notably much stiffer.

Side note, Be looking for the Sound Clip when I can get the video clip down loaded of the horns visual location and sound clip.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default There you go...!!

number 4 and now your done...go ryde and give us an overview...!!
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black