Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation UPDATE!!! BEST warranty information from Bert's Mega Mall

Hey fellow Spyderlovers!

It has been awhile since I last posted this but I have had quite a few inquiries on the BEST warranty, and I figured it was time to do an update of what is going on.

As of January 1st, 2013 BRP has updated their price list as well as gotten rid of the BEST plus warranty option. These prices are VALID thru January 31, 2014!!!

**Please if you do call the store ask for me "Bryce Page" because I am the only one here at Bert's that is able to sell these BEST warranties for the price we give you all here at spyderlovers.com If you get a price from another person here, chances are they dont know you are from spyderlovers.com and you WILL pay a higher price** (so just ask for me "Bryce")

What you will need to do is contact me at any of the numbers below and I will let you know what I will need to complete the transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
    626-974-6600 ext 449
    626-430-9449 direct
    bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty.
    Check out this pricing just for you!
    This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty for the RS Model Only!
    1 yrs.- $449
    2 yrs.- $599
    3 yrs.- $699

BEST warranty for the ST/RT Models Only!
    1 yrs.- $499
    2 yrs.- $649
    3yrs.- $749

Please contact Bryce Page at:
    e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
    or call me at 626-430-9449 store

I hope everyone is doing well! Contact me if you have any questions about anything as I am always here to help! E-mail is the BEST way to get a hold of me because I am always moving around here at the store. Happy Riding!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default DUMB QUESTION

Thanks Bert for the deal and announcing it here..Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, does the RS also include the RSS version ? ? ?,....Mike

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Can you explain to all of us 1)can you purchase the the warranty after the factory warranty has expired 2)what all this warranty covers 3) how does this warranty compare to other extended warranties like Western Service which Berts sold me 2-1/2 years ago instead of offering me BEST?
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Can you explain to all of us 1)can you purchase the the warranty after the factory warranty has expired 2)what all this warranty covers 3) how does this warranty compare to other extended warranties like Western Service which Berts sold me 2-1/2 years ago instead of offering me BEST?
    I can answer some of that. It used to be you had to purchase the BEST within 60 days of purchase. Not so now but I do not know if you have to be original owner but believe the cut off is before the 2yr warranty expires. As for coverage see the attachment

justwarrantyinfo.txt

Spyder Garage

I just bought a 2013 RT-S and I've been thinking about doing this. Reading the text file, it sounds like you get a $200 limit and a $50 deduct per occurrence (except road side assist which I get from my insurer anyway). So how does that work? Is it $200 payout limit or $200 limit total (which really means $150 per incident)? That would mean for 1 year I'd need to have, what, 2 or 3 incidents to break even. Or am I reading it wrong? Given that my dealer is quoting me like $400 for my first service, I can't imagine $200 gets me much on repairs.
    2013 RT , Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! I just sent you an email, asking for the procedure to purchase the three year BEST warranty.
    Last edited by Dan McNally; 07-29-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wd5gnr View Post
    I just bought a 2013 RT-S and I've been thinking about doing this. Reading the text file, it sounds like you get a $200 limit and a $50 deduct per occurrence (except road side assist which I get from my insurer anyway). So how does that work? Is it $200 payout limit or $200 limit total (which really means $150 per incident)? That would mean for 1 year I'd need to have, what, 2 or 3 incidents to break even. Or am I reading it wrong? Given that my dealer is quoting me like $400 for my first service, I can't imagine $200 gets me much on repairs.
    The $200 limit is on towing. $50 deductible on repairs. Try buying a computer module or get an engine repair for $50

Spyder Garage

I think the 200 limit only applies to the towing, battery etc with no deductible. The 50 deduct applies to repairs with no limit

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Yes Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Thanks Bert for the deal and announcing it here..Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, does the RS also include the RSS version ? ? ?,....Mike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I will answer the best that I can....
    #1- Once the manufacturer warranty is expired..NO you cannot purchase a BEST warranty.
    #2- e-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com and I can send you coverage information reagrding the BEST warranty.
    #3- The difference between a Western Warranty and a BEST warranty is as follows
    Western- is an aftermarket warranty company, you can extend and offer more years of coverage, is accaptable at more than just a BRP dealer, you can cancel this warranty and get a pro-rated amount back to you, and they usually are cheaper then the BEST warranty at full retail. (I personally sell the BEST warranty at cost just for Spyderlovers.com members- it's a promotion we run just on this site. We do not offer this pricing to retail customers they have to be spyderlovers.com members)
    BEST- is a manufacturer extended warranty, you can only purchase up to 3 years of extended coverage after the 2 year manufacturer warranty, is only accepted at a BRP service center, you cannot cancel this warranty it is only transferable to the new owner, you have more flexibility owning a extended warranty with the manufacturer because if something terribly goes wrong they will work with you as western does not manufacturer products, and you also get free roadside assistance with the purchase of your BEST warranty for up to 5 years.

I hope this helps. E-mail me at bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com if you have any questions or want coverage information. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Last edited by AWOOD; 07-29-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    The $200 limit is on towing. $50 deductible on repairs. Try buying a computer module or get an engine repair for $50
    Ah, ok, I guess I misread. Thanks!
    2013 RT , Red

Spyder Garage

Do you have prices for the BEST Plus warranty that includes the maintenance agreement?
    Thanks
    Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyspots View Post
    Do you have prices for the BEST Plus warranty that includes the maintenance agreement?
    Thanks
    Mike
    That program has been discontinued.