Thread: MG and BBQ

Spyder Garage

Default MG and BBQ

Had a GREAT time at Maggie Valley. Thanks to BRP for a reason to get out on the open road and enjoy my RT. Great Food and Great Location. Thanks to the Director of North America for BRP who took the time to sit with a group of us at the BBQ and just listen and rub shoulders with us. BRP is a Class Act.

Thanks to Lamonstor and Chris for your hospitality following a difficult week for the two of you. You are very special people. Lamont, you are a quiet person who leads by example, thanks for creating a forum for a unique group of people you have brought together. We realized because of last weeks events that although the Spyder may brings us together we are here for more then just the ride. Get well soon.

Last, but not least, the Maggie Valley rides were terrific. Here's the tail of the dragon. You thought the drag racing at SpyderFest 2013 with a trailer was cool, the tail of the dragon with a trailer just proves you don't leave the trailer at the hotel.

Tail of the dragon 2.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default What he said....

Quote Originally Posted by KAPike View Post
    Had a GREAT time at Maggie Valley. Thanks to BRP for a reason to get out on the open road and enjoy my RT. Great Food and Great Location. Thanks to the Director of North America for BRP who took the time to sit with a group of us at the BBQ and just listen and rub shoulders with us. BRP is a Class Act.

Thanks to Lamonstor and Chris for your hospitality following a difficult week for the two of you. You are very special people. Lamont, you are a quiet person who leads by example, thanks for creating a forum for a unique group of people you have brought together. We realized because of last weeks events that although the Spyder may brings us together we are here for more then just the ride. Get well soon.

Last, but not least, the Maggie Valley rides were terrific. Here's the tail of the dragon. You thought the drag racing at SpyderFest 2013 with a trailer was cool, the tail of the dragon with a trailer just proves you don't leave the trailer at the hotel.

Tail of the dragon 2.jpg
    Kraig, great to see ya again! Pat and I enjoyed the dinner with you Wednesday and Thursday night! I missed the Dragon with the trailer, but did it a few years back with the RT. BTW....when are we having that rematch at the dragstrip. I'll meet ya in Springfield when you're ready, lol
    2010 RT , Custom air brushed

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) pslawing's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Tail of the dragon 2.jpg
    Well said! Thanks

Spyder Garage

Cool MG and BBQ

And Kraig, who's that good looking guy behind you on the Dragon?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default MG and BBQ

Oh wait... The roads look dry. That must have been Friday. My bad.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That inside tire is looking light on the roadway; it looks as if you were having som FUNNN!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

had a great group on friday to ride the Rattler and the ride leader let those of us who were 'adventurous' go out ahead of the pack

what a ride

the Dragon was fun, the Rattler was priceless!!

Spyder Garage

Default MG and BBQ

The Owners Event and the BBQ were priceless

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Jerry,
    I had to go back on Friday and do it again when it was dry. I figured if Thursday in the rain was good, Friday would be out of this world. I was right, it was great. It was nice to meet you. Stay safe out there in INDY.