Spyder Garage

Default FIFTH Annual Chelan Sidecar Rally

This is an event that my friend in Chelan puts on by himself (out of his own pocket, too) now for the 5th year. While it is a "Sidecar" Rally, all rigs (especially Can-Am Spyders) are welcome to join in the events.

It is May 16th to May 19th this year.

I have been going now every year, and it gets better and better every time. Not to mention that Chelan in the Spring is a great place - the weather is beautiful and you're in town before the peak tourist season.

Registration is $50, but it includes a bunch of goodies and includes you to most of the events.

Please register at: http://www.chelanrally.com

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Great event

This is a great event in my hometown with my neighbor being the standup dude that puts it on. He welcomes Spyders and trust me if I was not ryding on east coast I Would be there. This is a event.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Sounds great..!!

Don't like riding them but love seeing them and all the mods made on them. Will have to see if they have similar events over here. Do see many on the roads around here...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Im not gonna be able to make it this year. I will be riding that weekend but to a friends graduation..its her masters degree..no way I can miss that.

Sorry to miss out on this one, hopefully it will be good weather.
    Troy

Spyder Garage

Getting ready to head out tomorrow. I hope to see some other Spyder owners by the weekend. I have selected the films for Outdoor Movie Night on Friday, and I am very pleased with the result. Saturday's Show 'n Shine at the Silver Spur Lodge promises to be a lot of fun too.

Not sposed to rain, but even if it does, the worst day of riding is always better than the best day at work!

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Have a good ride! I hope the weather holds out for ya, I'm taking off friday for Colville and its looking like T Storms all weekend for me.

Troy