Spyder Garage

Default Who bought new Spyders at Spyderfest 2013?

Apparently Len sold a few (or more) Spyders new and used at Spyderfest. If you bought one tell us about it and what you traded in and how you feel about your new ride.

Traded in a 2012 RT Ltd with 11,000 miles.

Bought a new 2013 Rt Basic (want to do my own mods)

Very happy with Len for making me a great deal and I am very happy with my new Spyder.

already have 1200 miles on the new ryde.

And Kudos to Lamont for assisting in getting my frunk release adjusted.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I traded in my 2010 RTS with 59,148 miles for a 2013 RTS. I have 1,600 miles on it already and I'm loving it. I had a problem with brake lights but it is fixed now and I'm ready to really rack up the miles.

Len transferred over most of the goodies from the old one including the vented windshield that I had bought for the old machine while at Spyderfest. I had bought a used Utopia backrest for my old Spyder while I was there and I will probably be putting that on the new one soon along with my new American Flag TricLed light thanks to Reggie for that.

I had never seen the yellow RTs in person until I got to Spyderfest and saw Ken Tompkins new machine. If you would have asked me 3 weeks ago if I would ever be riding a yellow Spyder I would have said hell no but when I saw it in person I liked it. It is growing on me more and more every day.

It was sad to leave the old Spyder but I'm very happy that I made the decision to buy a new one. Thanks again Len, Vanessa and everyone at Pitbull Powersports.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default ME TOO!

Sold my 2008 Red GS-SE5 with 35,000 miles and bought a new 2012 RS-SE5 from Len and Vanessa. It is a work in progress.

Len had the Two Bros. Exhaust, SwayBar, Elka Shocks, and Shock Relocators on with the ISCi Floorboards.

Jimmy transferred my own Windshield onto the new RS and plans to finish the rest of accessories when I head back the end of the month. Still planning on Corbin Accessories and some lighting work to be done.

Its a nice ride!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default new 2013 rt s

i traded my 2008 gs for new 2013 rts

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What I'd like to know is if anybody bought one of the LaMonster editions....

Spyder Garage

Default lamonster edition

Quote Originally Posted by shelbydave View Post
    What I'd like to know is if anybody bought one of the LaMonster editions....
    Bigdog69 bought the lamonster edition 2013 RT-S.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I traded in my 09se5 death machine with a few miles on it and out of warranty and with joe and dans help I pulled off the PC5, my 6778 drag windshield and spyderfests worst looking seat and bought a

death machine 2.0
    2k12 rss se-5 blk "lamonster" pitbull edition
    ISCI setho floorboards and handbrake
    ISCI fancan and cell holder ram mount
    elka shocks all around thanks to lib Trooper john
    corbin 1st edition Lamonster sead thanks to Lamont
    baja ron swaybar thanks to ron
    tricked LED lights thanks to reggie
    graphics and a straight thru 2bros exhaust from LEN
    and dipped front rims from wicked liquid
    I put the pc5 and the rear elka shock on the DM 2.0 when I got back and took the rear seat off. I got a kewlmetal direct air intake coming next week.
    I got 550 miles on it and have to dump the oil and do my setho 600 mile check.

I will say that I get the most complements about lamonts seat but everyone thinks I washed my spyder and looked like this underneath.
    A HUGE thanks to everyone that helped me with the bike and who donated especially to LEN who made it happen, I know there were concerns about shop time and waits over spyderfest and I think len did the damn near impossible with everyone pitching in and next year will be even better.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydergurl View Post
    Bigdog69 bought the lamonster edition 2013 RT-S.
    How's he liking that compared to the RS?

You folks going to Maggie Valley? We're headed over on the 12th. We're going to meet for breakfast - probably Punchys, then head out from there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shelbydave View Post
    How's he liking that compared to the RS?

You folks going to Maggie Valley? We're headed over on the 12th. We're going to meet for breakfast - probably Punchys, then head out from there.
    He likes it. Not a lot of riding time yet. Heading to beach next week so he'll know more. We are heading to Maggie Valley on the 12th, too. But we cant leave until 1pm.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    I traded in my 09se5 death machine with a few miles on it and out of warranty and with joe and dans help I pulled off the PC5, my 6778 drag windshield and spyderfests worst looking seat and bought a death machine 2.0
    How's it holding up so far?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black