Spyder Garage

Red face Wolfman Soft Enduro Bag System

I had these on my dirtbike, and firgured why not make them work with the Spyder? It was an easy swap over; I added one foot of webbing to each of the three straps so it extended them across enuf to be able to clear the seat and under the grab bars. Not too bulky, and you'd be surprised what I can fit in those little bags! I can get my full armored riding jacket in one with no troubles. This setup also has a duffel bag, a tail bag, a tank bag, and a fender bag (that...might just keep that in the frunk. THAT would look retarded on the fender). Will get to adding the tank bag next, but for now, this is what I did with the enduro bags.

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That looks pretty interesting!
    Thanks for the pics; maybe this'll help jog some other folks into some "outside the box" thinking!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks Bob! I know it's not as exciting as most mods, but it works and they can be used on the Spyder AND a bike. I'll post up more pics once I get the tank bag fitted.

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Yeah that's a pretty cool ideal. It's an alternative to the hard side bags. You better get a patten on that.

Spyder Garage

Might have to make that industrial machine start smoking yet! I know my regular one wouldn't go thru webbing like this one does. Just did a ballistics bag for an armored car company and had to go thru 12 layers of kevlar.

Spyder Garage

Cool Updated!!

Ok. FINALLY now things have smartened up weather wise, I was able to get everything hooked up. This Wolf Spyder is ready for adventure!

That's the whole Wolfman bag system, minus a fender bag. Somehow it just didn't have a good place.

Spyder Garage

Do you make these? Do you buy them and retro-fit them? I am interested. BTW, nice color choice

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

I didn't make those, no, but I can make them. I originally bought them for my dual sport bike, but it fits on the Spyder without any modifications. Nobody has ever asked! I always like making things; my friend and I brainstorm all the time, and since we have the place to do it, it's just a matter of seeing what kind of interest can be generated. I just finished making this a couple of days ago. I march to the beat of my own drum....I know BRP makes one but I did this one up for free. So really, there's all kinds of things that I can make, it's just a matter of who and how many.

Spyder Garage

Default Part Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Ok. FINALLY now things have smartened up weather wise, I was able to get everything hooked up. This Wolf Spyder is ready for adventure!

That's the whole Wolfman bag system, minus a fender bag. Somehow it just didn't have a good place.
    Do you still have part/catalog numbers for the bags???

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Nicely done..!!

great job and looks like allot of storage for traveling.. Blend in nicely with the roadster as well..congrats..!!
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black