Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default OFFICIAL SPYDERFEST 2013 REGISTRATION April 24-28, 2013

Red bird. Thank you so much!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Thanks Red Bird !!! Helps a lot !!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Auction

Will there be an auction this year, I tried to find it on the events page.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JCSMOKE View Post
    Will there be an auction this year, I tried to find it on the events page.
    We are going to have a raffle for a children's charity. Please see my wife's post Charity baskets for Kids or something like that. It is a sticky at the top general discussion.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have you considered perhaps having some sheets printed up that could be placed in the Hotels for us out-of-Towners? Something with directions or addresses to the venues... (you're gonna hate me for saying that! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Have you considered perhaps having some sheets printed up that could be placed in the Hotels for us out-of-Towners? Something with directions or addresses to the venues... (you're gonna hate me for saying that! )
    What thread count should those sheets be?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrfats View Post
    What thread count should those sheets be?
    I prefer 800 thread count Egyptian cotton and turn Down service around 8pm, and don't forget the down pillows please.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Mint on the pillow?

I prefer 800 thread count Egyptian cotton and turn Down service around 8pm, and don't forget the down pillows please.
    Didn't know if you were allergic to chocolate or mint so thought I would check before ordering it for you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Didn't know if you were allergic to chocolate or mint so thought I would check before ordering it for you.
    Well if its an option. I just didn't want to make an outrageous requests

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The use of the word "Sheets" appears to have caused some humor to break out... (Holy sheet... imagine that!)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just so the Super 8 folds the beginning of the fresh roll of toilet paper into a swan. I'm sure that will happen!! Hey, don't mean to be off topic, Is there a Current List of registered attendees?

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Ride to Eureka Springs, AK

Just got home from the last Spyderfest meeting and I am bouncing off the wall with excitement. KCPete and I will be leading the Spyderfest bike ride to Eureka Springs, AK and Christ of the Ozarks statue on Friday, April 26th, along with several other MOGANG members. If you've never been there, you will be blown away with the spectacular views of the Ozark Mountains, the beautiful Christ of the Ozarks statue, and the numerous TWISTIES and HILLIES! Eureka Springs is a town with amazing architecture and beauty. If you've been there before, you know what I'm talking about. I've posted some pictures taken by one of our MOGANG members last October for your enjoyment. Hope you plan to ride with us that day and enjoy a wonderful ride through the Ozark Mountains. Just be sure to have a full gas tank before you leave because gas stations are really spread out in Arkansas. See you at Spyderfest!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderfever View Post
    Just got home from the last Spyderfest meeting and I am bouncing off the wall with excitement. KCPete and I will be leading the Spyderfest bike ride to Eureka Springs, AK and Christ of the Ozarks statue on Friday, April 26th, along with several other MOGANG members. If you've never been there, you will be blown away with the spectacular views of the Ozark Mountains, the beautiful Christ of the Ozarks statue, and the numerous TWISTIES and HILLIES! Eureka Springs is a town with amazing architecture and beauty. If you've been there before, you know what I'm talking about. I've posted some pictures taken by one of our MOGANG members last October for your enjoyment. Hope you plan to ride with us that day and enjoy a wonderful ride through the Ozark Mountains. Just be sure to have a full gas tank before you leave because gas stations are really spread out in Arkansas. See you at Spyderfest!!!

Can't wait! Can't wait. Can't wait!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just did a refresh on setting up the camper, and organizing things, seems last year I made sure that I would be able to ride for about 2 weeks without buying food, though it is all freeze dried and MRE's. Got that tingle in my spine, all ready for a long trek to Spyderfest, now all I have to do is set up the gps with all of the addresses, a little maintenance on the lights and then a bottle or two of patience.

Spyder Garage

Default So, is there an updated list?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Yes, we have finally gotten everything set up and are ready to let the fun begin. For detailed information on how and why the location has changed, please click on the below link:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...Adventure-quot

For detailed information on registration and to find information on official Spyderfest hotels please go to:
    http://www.spyderfest.com

Please be sure to CALL the hotels and tell them you are with Spyderfest as we have all rooms reserved for us!

Spyderfest.com will continue to be updated with information as we get closer to the event.

Hope to see everyone there!!

In order to hopefully make it easier for me to update and for all of you to find the numbers and people you want to see, I have moved the listing of people who have registered and the by State the number of attendees to the link below. The attendee list will be done alphabetically by Spyderlover handle. Updates to the registered attendees will be posted each week as of midnight of each Saturday.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...494#post562494

Updated with numbers as of midnight, Saturday, January 19.
    559 Attendees..... does not include MOGANG .... so add about another 30+ to those numbers
    If so, where?

Spyder Garage

Default Link to Spyderfest Numbers - States and Listing by Spyderlover Handle

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

And don't forget the mints on the pillows!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Bob, Joanie does NOT know how to do the stroll..... she was not even on venom when we bumped heads. You are in for quite a treat if you dance with her. Wear helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and steel toes

i will attest to the head banging by Joanie and Spyderlady, both were without Venom at the time in a rather large parking lot when the music started (by me). Heads, Hips, legs and arms were going every which way until the near fatal head crunching, but after the roar of laughter died down everyone was still safe.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Linda, I don't think that you've actually addressed this issue yet; should we also wear a cup if we dare to dance with Joanie?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    SpyderFest is an excellent event!! I think we all can agree on that!

But what do you do when you meet so many people and want to stay in contact with them?!?!? I can't remember everyone's nick on SpyderLovers.

I just got an ad from Vistaprint.com stating you could get 250 business cards for $5!!

Kevin and I will be updating our cards and getting some new ones printed before SF 2013. Just a thought for everyone. It is a cheap way to share your info with everyone. I know several people know about VistaPrint. I have used them at work and personally. Good quality for the price.

Just thought I would share. Wouldn't it be cool if a few hundred people ordered and put SpyderLovers nick on their cards with pic of Spyders!!!!!

See you all in a few months!!
    Curious, what info do you include on your cards? Real-life name, SL handle, phone, email, address?

Spyder Garage

Yep that is what most of us include as well as a pic. Helps us remember people easier after meeting them

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Linda, I don't think that you've actually addressed this issue yet; should we also wear a cup if we dare to dance with Joanie?
    You might want to protect anything that is important to you. LOL

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest Count

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but for some reason I can't seem to see the number of Spyder Ryders who have registered or where they are from. Can you help? Thanks!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Registration Count

I'm trying to see how many have gotten registered for SpyderFest. Can you send me a link or something. Thanks!