Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default MOTORCYCLE JACK ON SALE AGAIN - $59.95

If anyone is interested the Harbor Freight Jack item# 2792 is on sale again for $59.99 with this Super Coupon code number 82421421. Put it in the coupon code when you check out. Standard freight is only $6.99 too.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1500-lb...lift-2792.html

Here is the coupon. This should work for the instore purchase. Does not expire until 4/2/2013.
    jackcoupon.jpg

I like mine!

John
    Last edited by lyonsden; 12-07-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

that is a great price

I bought one of those a few months ago and it works great

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the great info!! 30 BUCKS off, what a deal!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Does anyone have a pic of theirs on this lift. I am curious how it sits underneath? ...Thanks!! and thanks for posting !!

Spyder Garage

Just bought one a month ago. Haven't used it yet. It seems like a great lift. Good price too!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I don't have a pic of mine on my jack, but when I changed out the rear wheel by myself I had it on the side with it lifting on the most rear portion of the frame and it lifted the Spyder without problem and evenly. I also have used it when changing oil by just puting it on the skid plate sticking out the front (my driveway was angled, so doing this made it level with the rear tire on the ground).

Spyder Garage

Default Very tight clearance underneath...

but works GREAT !!

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lyonsden View Post
    If anyone is interested the Harbor Freight Jack item# 2792 is on sale again for $59.99 with this Super Coupon code number 82421421. Put it in the coupon code when you check out. Standard freight is only $6.99 too.

I like mine!

John
    I just wanted to take the time and thank you for this tip. I went down to my local Habor Freight store and paid $64.00 and change. I believe this to be a good deal. Thanks for posting.

Chris

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=MouthPiece;547592]I just wanted to take the time and thank you for this tip. I went down to my local Habor Freight store and paid $64.00 and change. I believe this to be a good deal. Thanks for posting.

I pulled it up online and it said available in store only, so yesterday I went to the store. The clerk was ready to sell it to me for 59.95 plus tax, but a manager came by and said they could not take the coupon code--I would have to have the actual coupon. I told him I would just order it online, knowing that I couldn't because I had already checked, but my bluff didn't work. He apologized, but said he couldn't do it.

How do I get one of those coupons?

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=bertmc;547607]
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I just wanted to take the time and thank you for this tip. I went down to my local Habor Freight store and paid $64.00 and change. I believe this to be a good deal. Thanks for posting.

I pulled it up online and it said available in store only, so yesterday I went to the store. The clerk was ready to sell it to me for 59.95 plus tax, but a manager came by and said they could not take the coupon code--I would have to have the actual coupon. I told him I would just order it online, knowing that I couldn't because I had already checked, but my bluff didn't work. He apologized, but said he couldn't do it.

The only thing I can say is that my sales lady must have made a mistake. I went in, showed her what I wanted and gave her the coupon number. I didn't have the coupon with me and she didn't ask for it. She put it, the number, in the register, and it came to $59.95 plus tax. I guess I was lucky.

Chris

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post

Chris
    You are very welcome. I know I was happy when I got it for $59.99 a few months back so I figured there would be more that would appreciate it.

John

I would call this number 1-800-423-2567 and try to order it by phone. If not ask them about the store not honoring the code. It's worth a try.
    The coupon was in the Sunday Dec 2nd newspaper. You might be able to go to your newspaper and ask to purchase the old paper. Our paper will let you do that??

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just called and told them I couldn't find my coupon but I had the code written down and they said no problem they would let me use that.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Confirming this is only in store purchase and not online?
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Confirming this is only in store purchase and not online?
    Their website is now stating "Purchase in store only" with a price of $89.99. You may still be able to use the code, seems as though it's somewhat dependent on each store's policy. Give it a try if you have a local store...certainly nothing to loose.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I might still have the coupon at home. I will look and if I do I will scan and post it. They must have been overwhelmed with orders. Before I posted this you could still purchase online.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The coupon has been added to the post at the top of the page. Enjoy!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I bought one last night at the Harbor Freight store in San Angelo, Texas. Used the coupon number that lyonsden posted with no problem. Funny thing is that their posted price in the store was $99.99 but when the clerk put the coupon number into her computer, the price came back as $59.99 plus tax, $64.94.

Thanks for the tip.

Cotton

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got mine from my Son for free. It's about 16 years old and has been used alot and was out of oil I put jack oil in, now it's good as new. Make shure it does not move around when work in on your Spyder. I use block of wood or jack stands when working on my Spyder, it can slip off the jack. That's IMHO.

Mike

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinGA View Post
    I got mine from my Son for free. It's about 16 years old and has been used alot and was out of oil I put jack oil in, now it's good as new. Make shure it does not move around when work in on your Spyder. I use block of wood or jack stands when working on my Spyder, it can slip off the jack. That's IMHO.

Mike
    That was one of the questions I had. I felt like my spyder would need something in addition to the jack to keep it sturdy. You have answered my question.

Chris

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Clearance?

I have the SpyderPops Cat Shields on my RT. Will the jack fit under it? I know I have to be careful of speed bumps.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Default I called

I would call this number 1-800-423-2567 and try to order it by phone. If not ask them about the store not honoring the code. It's worth a try.
    The coupon was in the Sunday Dec 2nd newspaper. You might be able to go to your newspaper and ask to purchase the old paper. Our paper will let you do that??
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks, I called & they took the coupon number.

Bert