Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    A class act all the way. Cowtown may be in the middle of nowhere, but they are in the center of Spyderlover's land!
    I think Ron says it as good as I ever could.

Ride in comfort
    John
    Sea Floorboards

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Default Saying thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Hey!! You told me it was your's, Steve!! I guess now it is not a good time to talk about when we went to St. Louis and you puked on the carpet...
    I TOLD you I couldn't handle Tequila, but you wouldn't listen!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Your willingness to help all of us to be better riders makes us so very proud of you. Keep up the good work. A blessed Christmas season to all of you at Cowtown.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank You!

Len

Keep doing what you are doing! The main ingredient missing in business today is personal service. That is prevelent with most businesses but not at Cowtown. When my wife and I visit we are treated as a person first and then as a customer. It is a four hour round trip for us but it is well worth it. Have a great Holiday! My son will be in contact with you soon to purchase our fender lights for Christmas!

Mac Spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Len I've never met you but I feel like I know you because of all the great things I've read about you and Cowtown on this site. I have never, and I mean never, read a single negative comment about you or Cowtown. You epitomize the meaning of "customer service".

I hope the MOgang decides to keep Spyderfest in Cuba next year so I'll have the opportunity to meet you and the rest of the super folks at Cowtown. Hope to make it to Spyderfest 2013...it'll be my first!

Len, you guys are the greatest! Happy holidays and the best to you next year!

Spyder Garage

MERRY CHRISTMAS LEN................. i count myself blessed to have you as our friend first and dealer second! Please extend our best wishes to everyone from your Dad, Mom, Sisters and everyone else for a blessed Christmas and great New Year!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Know that we are friends first, and owners second. My favorit part is, I've gotten the chance to meet so many new friends, that thank you is just not enough!
    There are plenty of people who might say that but very few who really live it and believe it. You and Vanessa are special people and your genuine love for others shows through in all you do. Thanks for all you guys have done to make Spyder ownership more reliable and fun!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Happy Holidays to you your family and all at Cowtown.I am looking forward to coming to Spyderfest for the first time and meeting you and the gang.From what I have simply read on this forum you set a great example to others.

Ivor

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    I TOLD you I couldn't handle Tequila, but you wouldn't listen!
    I thought you said you could not handle the bottle, but you did well until it was all gone!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default A real Friend

Thanks for being the wonderful person you are, Len. Darlene and I consider you as being a real true friend. We are blessed to have a dealership and GOOD, FRIENDLY people to deal with. We wish you, your crew and family happy holidays, and many, many more.

Harley and Darlene Kamper
    (The Happy Kampers)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) CSW61's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

All I can say Len is thanks to you and Cowtown my wife is not afraid to start out on a trip any more. The dealer we were using was nice enough but knew nothing about Spyders. We were afraid to take it out of state. But since we started using Cowtown NO MORE CODES or LIMP HOME.

Thanks again

Last edited by CSW61; 12-06-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    2018 RT Limited , Pearl White

pitbull

Default Too kind

Once again, I'm humbled by how great this site is with so many great folks...... This was suppose to a thread about me thanking all of you.
    Very humbling and a huge blessing you all are.
    Looking forward to great new year with a lot of new adventures. Thank you all!!! And hope to see you all soon.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default HUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Once again, I'm humbled by how great this site is with so many great folks...... This was suppose to a thread about me thanking all of you.
    Very humbling and a huge blessing you all are.
    Looking forward to great new year with a lot of new adventures. Thank you all!!! And hope to see you all soon.
    WHEN YOU ROCK....YOU ROCK.....MIKE

Spyder 5 Team Member
    Spyder Garage

It's a pleasure to know you and your family and an honor to call you a friend. Looking forward to seeing you for more adventures in 2013!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    There are plenty of people who might say that but very few who really live it and believe it. You and Vanessa are special people and your genuine love for others shows through in all you do. Thanks for all you guys have done to make Spyder ownership more reliable and fun!
    Ditto is all I can add to this. You all ROCK!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

To you and all the rest at Cowtown...

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Cowtown

Thanks Len for all the great advice when I purchased my spyder. Never met but hope to some day.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

I'd like to say amen to all that's been said. On a similar note I have in the past purchased a gift for my service manager AND tech. It was usually in the form of a $50.00 gift card for a very nice restaurant in our area.

Chris

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Smile saying thank you

I really appreciated the great service cowtown guys gave me when my bike broke down while on vacation. u guys rock. Thank you so much!

Spyder Garage

Len, you're the best! Please pass along OUR best to the rest of the family and all the folks that make Cowtown what it is!

On my next trip over, I'll be bringing along some - er- 'refreshments'...(remember, I'm into winemaking and beer brewing!)

Pete & Janet