GOS member (Girls On Spyders) CSW61's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Great day for a ride.

What a great day for a ride. It was 29 degrees and clear when I left this morning headed to Cowtown in Cuba, MO. When I arrived there they got me right in and started taking care of my wife’s Spyder. Then as I looked around I found other things I thought she needed and they were able to install everything I picked out for her. You know we are truly fortunate to have a dealer like Cowtown with in a couple hour ride. The one I was using was only an hour away but since I started using Cowtown I will never go back to the other one. Anyway made the round trip only 250 miles and it had warmed up to 49 when I got home. The sun was shinning bright and I just kicked back and enjoyed the 2 lane roads all by myself.
    Like I said a great day for a ride in Americas Heartland.

Last edited by CSW61; 11-14-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    2018 RT Limited , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like you had a good Ride. Snow flurries here this morning.

Spyder Garage

Hope you said hi to my blue RT. They have had it for over a week waiting on a part from BRP. It was a good thing they found the problem before it blew on me riding down the road.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) CSW61's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CMA Cowboy View Post
    Hope you said hi to my blue RT. They have had it for over a week waiting on a part from BRP. It was a good thing they found the problem before it blew on me riding down the road.
    As a matter of fact I did over hear them talking and someone said make sure BRP knows that a customer is waiting on this. I know how it is waiting on BRP once. Drives you crazy.
    2018 RT Limited , Pearl White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You have picked a good dealer with a good service crew. I don't think they can be beaten.

Harley

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AGREE

Quote Originally Posted by CSW61 View Post
    What a great day for a ride. It was 29 degrees and clear when I left this morning headed to Cowtown in Cuba, MO. When I arrived there they got me right in and started taking care of my wife’s Spyder. Then as I looked around I found other things I thought she needed and they were able to install everything I picked out for her. You know we are truly fortunate to have a dealer like Cowtown with in a couple hour ride. The one I was using was only an hour away but since I started using Cowtown I will never go back to the other one. Anyway made the round trip only 250 miles and it had warmed up to 49 when I got home. The sun was shinning bright and I just kicked back and enjoyed the 2 lane roads all by myself.
    Like I said a great day for a ride in Americas Heartland.

My friend, I couldn't agree with you more. Cowtown & Len & the guys are the absolute GREATEST.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CSW61 View Post
    As a matter of fact I did over hear them talking and someone said make sure BRP knows that a customer is waiting on this.
    It's good to know that they've always got the customer in mind!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black