Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default T-Shirt Pre-Order Deadline

Hey all you Minnesota Spyderlovers....you've got til November 1st (next Thursday) to get your pre-orders in! Click on this link to get to our page of CAT Specialties to see the choices and to put your orders in: http://www.catspecialties.com/Minnes...irts-C375.aspx
    Here's a look to remind you of our great design:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Hi guys, is that when they are going to start the run and/or is their a guesstimate on when we may receive our shirts. The art looks so good, can't wait for em to show up..

Spyder Garage

I Just ordered mine! Well atleast I'll look good wearing it around the house! I'm still moping due to my riding season being put on hold because of a pumpkin of all things!! Doc says I can get the cast off Nov 30th and then start physical therapy.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Pete View Post
    Hi guys, is that when they are going to start the run and/or is their a guesstimate on when we may receive our shirts. The art looks so good, can't wait for em to show up..
    That's when we'll know for sure that they will start the run if we have our 18 orders. (I have placed 11 orders - for some of the Spyder riders from our Caswell rides are not members on Spyderlovers yet) It won't take much longer after the 1st to start receiving our shirts.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by H.L.Spyder Guy View Post
    I Just ordered mine! Well atleast I'll look good wearing it around the house! I'm still moping due to my riding season being put on hold because of a pumpkin of all things!! Doc says I can get the cast off Nov 30th and then start physical therapy.
    a pumpkin attacked you! Sorry to hear that...but if we get some nice weather Les said we'll throw together a ride on the weekends to come...hopefully when he gets the ST in, Mother Nature will cooperate and we can ride up there to see it! And if we all have our t-shirts we can wear them and look like a "gang"! I think the design would definitely look great with sorrels!!!

Spyder Garage

Is'nt it gonna be a little chilly for just t-shirts and sorels.......

Spyder Garage

Got mine ordered !!!!
    Even ordered a sweatshirt !!
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Pretty sure we've made it, so they should be running our shrts soon and we'll have before too long! Thanks all of you for getting your orders in to make this happen (again) as usual it's been a pleasure working with Mark at CAT Secialties to get this rolling.