MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

Default A BIG thanks to Tony and Lockhart's Odyssey!!

I was on a trip last week to Canada and was about 1K miles from home when my oil pressure switch went out on me and I was in limp mode. I was on an exit off the 401 and there was no way I could make it to their shop via the 401 unless I wanted to become roadkill so Tony gave me directions to their shop via backroads and fit me in right away when he found out I was miles away from home. Luckily he had the part needed in stock. They got me in right away and I was back on my way in about 2 hrs. (including time to get to their shop and back to the 401). All that and their prices weren't bad at all. The times I have been in Canada I know how everything there is always much higher than I could get for here in the US.

So for any Ontario members that are close to Courtland, ON (or anywhere else in Canada that is somewhat close) if you ever need great service at a great price see Tony and the guys at Lockhart's Odyssey Oh and their store is WELL stocked with all kinds of goodies for the Spyder and the Spyder rider as well. I can honestly say that I have never been in a dealership that has as much inventory on hand as they do. Yes I know most dealers will gladly order in what you may need but seeing Tony's inventory, there is a fair chance that what someone may go in there for, they have in stock already.

So I give Lockhart's Odyssey, Tony and his crew an A+ rating

magical member
    Spyder Garage

Nice to hear a good dealer story, just seemed to read about the bad ones.

glad they got you back on the road again.

harry

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post
    I was on a trip last week to Canada and was about 1K miles from home when my oil pressure switch went out on me and I was in limp mode. I was on an exit off the 401 and there was no way I could make it to their shop via the 401 unless I wanted to become roadkill so Tony gave me directions to their shop via backroads and fit me in right away when he found out I was miles away from home. Luckily he had the part needed in stock. They got me in right away and I was back on my way in about 2 hrs. (including time to get to their shop and back to the 401). All that and their prices weren't bad at all. The times I have been in Canada I know how everything there is always much higher than I could get for here in the US.
    So for any Ontario members that are close to Courtland, ON (or anywhere else in Canada that is somewhat close) if you ever need great service at a great price see Tony and the guys at Lockhart's Odyssey Oh and their store is WELL stocked with all kinds of goodies for the Spyder and the Spyder rider as well. I can honestly say that I have never been in a dealership that has as much inventory on hand as they do. Yes I know most dealers will gladly order in what you may need but seeing Tony's inventory, there is a fair chance that what someone may go in there for, they have in stock already.
    So I give Lockhart's Odyssey, Tony and his crew an A+ rating
    That's about the best endorsement anyone could get.....I'll be in the area in another week or so and will definitely stop in.

JR

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing a positive story about a dealer..Good to hear for sure!!