Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would like to honor several. First B&B motorsports in Victorville, Ca. I bought my first Spyder there. There service has always been first rate. One time I spotted a helmet on the rack whose price was beat by an online helmet dealer. B&B undersold them. They have also referred customers to my SRA chapter. Next, Bert's MegaMall in Covina, Ca where I purchased my RT. Each year they sponsor Bert's Mega Mall Canyon Cruise Run, usually in April, this year May (it is Calif ya know). Art Woods organizes the event and arranges a taco feast afterwards. Malcolm Smith in Riverside, Ca. Look for the yellow Spyder hanging off the outside wall off the 91 freeway. Don't worry. The traffic is usually crawling along this span of the freeway so you have plenty of time to look around. This dealer has been a big supporter of Spyder owners since they've been on the market. Cowtown in Cuba, MO has done an amazing job of uniting owners across the country for several years as many readers will attest. I bought my RT 622 there and they expedited the installation of the hitch on a busy day. Thumbs up boys. Fun Bike Center in Durango. These guys worked their butts off during the owners event including repairing my bike when the clutch hub disintegrated. And finally, though not a dealer but a certified independent mechanic, Pirate Powersports in Riverside. To know the complicated mechanics of the Spyder is one thing but to know the soul of the bike is quite another. Even though he is 100 miles from my home, he is the Marcus Welby for my bike.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

I guess I have to plug Swampfox Motorsports out of Beckley, WV. Purchased my there, and they have been extremely nice and helpful. Had an oil sensor replaced, as well as the latest ECM update, and the service department seems to be very knowledgeable Spyderwise. They also keep a good bit of Spyder accessories in stock, and they have other locations in Princeton, WV and Bluefield, VA.

http://www.swampfoxmotorsports.net
    Last edited by NoJive; 09-13-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default North Texas Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
    These guys are easy to deal with and really care about getting problems solved. Good group from top to bottom.
    That is good to hear. I live in Carrollton so they are close. I am finally in the market to get my first ride 30 years after taking a riding course. So I've been lurking.. Er I mean researching.. in this forum.

I stopped by NTY yesterday just to get a first look at the RT Limited and ended up taking a short test drive in their back lot. All I can say is WOW!!! This should satisfy my somewhat past midlife crises.

All I have to do now is get my license and buy the dang thing. Well also got to get a test drive with my wife on the back seat since she will be putting in some good butt time there.

While the salesman was nice and helpful, he did make an error by teling me that the RT Limited comes standard with XM which I think it does not. But he's a salesman...what do you expect?

With just 5 minutes on the bike, I'm now a Spyder Lover and a future Spyder Ryder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by aperkin View Post
    That is good to hear. I live in Carrollton so they are close. I am finally in the market to get my first ride 30 years after taking a riding course. So I've been lurking.. Er I mean researching.. in this forum.

I stopped by NTY yesterday just to get a first look at the RT Limited and ended up taking a short test drive in their back lot. All I can say is WOW!!! This should satisfy my somewhat past midlife crises.

All I have to do now is get my license and buy the dang thing. Well also got to get a test drive with my wife on the back seat since she will be putting in some good butt time there.

While the salesman was nice and helpful, he did make an error by teling me that the RT Limited comes standard with XM which I think it does not. But he's a salesman...what do you expect?

With just 5 minutes on the bike, I'm now a Spyder Lover and a future Spyder Ryder.
    Tom and Troy have always gone out of their way to help me out and Randy in service is excellent. Tell them Matt (black Spyder RT) said hello.
    2011 RTS-SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Leisure time

Leisure time in Corry PA is where a purchased my RT and does the servicing. Very good guys.They listen to their customers

Spyder Garage

Bought my 2012 RS-S from
    Blackman's Cycle in Emmaus, Pa
    610-965-9865
    www.blackmanscycle.com

Service has been good and nice selection of accessories.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Jim Potts Motorsports in Woodstock, IL.

Spyder Garage

Default MFM

Matthews Fun Machines, Matthews, NC. They are like family, can't do enough to help us. We just go there and hang out sometimes.

Spyder Garage

Cowtown Powersports Fort Worth, Texas

Good luck so far...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default VERY GOOD DEALER IN KALISPELL, MT

Quote Originally Posted by StanProff View Post
    We hear a lot about bad dealers and not so much about the large number of good ones out there. Send in the dealer name and location where you have recieved good and professional service. These guys deserve the credit for what they do. This may help those who are looking for a place to shop.

I will start it out:
    East Tennessee ATV, Elizabethton Tenn. : They are good people, Great to deal with.
    In Kalispell, MT
    Jesco Marine & Power Sport
    2610 Hwy 93

Excellent service department! Thanks to Kawke.

CapNCrunch

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by StanProff View Post
    We hear a lot about bad dealers and not so much about the large number of good ones out there. Send in the dealer name and location where you have recieved good and professional service. These guys deserve the credit for what they do. This may help those who are looking for a place to shop.

I will start it out:
    East Tennessee ATV, Elizabethton Tenn. : They are good people, Great to deal with.
    +1. East TN is great.

As a matter of fact, I'm on the phone with Jason right now, and he has run off to chase down someone because he found a $20 on the floor, and wants to make sure he gets the money to who it belongs to before they leave.
    Last edited by SpyderDuck; 09-11-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Spyder Garage

This dealership has taken great pains recently to get a better understanding of Spyders. I believe they deserve to be included in this list.

Mountain Motorsports
    Conyers, Ga
    770-761-4800
    www.mmsconyers.com

The owner, Ryan Hardwick is a great guy who also owns dealerships in Kodak, Tennessee and Marietta, Georgia. The gang in the Conyers service department from service manager, Matt Burdett; techs, Darren Fairey and Keith Brooks and service writers, Linton Flowers and Toney McCullers are all eager to assist.

In the past six years I have purchased seven machines from them including three Spyders and can recommend them highly. We've had our ups and downs with a few past problems but everything has worked out well and they are dedicated to the task.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

Default Top Notch

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    +1. East TN is great.

As a matter of fact, I'm on the phone with Jason right now, and he has run off to chase down someone because he found a $20 on the floor, and wants to make sure he gets the money to who it belongs to before they leave.
    Those guys are first rate at East Tenn. ATV
    It is great to hear and read about all of the GOOD dealers out there. Keep it going folks, this is a big help to everyone.

thanks for your input!
    Stan
    Happy Spyderlovers

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=DrewNJ;504278]J&J Powersports in Wilmington DE. Jim is the owner and a good guy. Very laid back and easy to deal with.
    www.jjpsinc.com

+1 to Jim & CJ...

My spyder was born in Cowtown, MO....cant go wrong there either.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 1 dealer NC.

RPM cycles 1510 US HWY 52 N Albemarle NC. 28001

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Best Dealer

All Out Cycles in Chesapeake Virginia.

Spyder Garage

Gotta pitch Coleman PowerSports in Woodbridge, Virginia. Great folks and good techs.

http://www.wherethepoweris.com/locations.htm

Just south of D.C. on I-95

Spyder Garage

Del Amo Motorsports (Redondo Beach, CA)
    Johnny K's (Niles, OH)

These two dealerships have gone above and beyond for anything we've ever needed!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default My Best & Worst

Bought my 2012 Lava RT here and saved $ 3000.00 over the local Midland Powersports.
    Louis Powersports Greenville Tx for purchase their setup is great. Haven't used their service dept except new set up.
    I use Midland Powersports for my service due to location, They seem good on service.

Wouldn"t buy anything thru the Midland Powersports sales dept. Ordered a RT622 from them in June...In August still waiting on it. Called them to check on it hadn't even been ordered yet. Cancelled the order and called Louis powersports Sept 4 and they ordered it and it's allready at their dealership and I will be picking it up on the 21st (400 miles each way) and will still save money.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Barneys. st. Petersburg, FL

These folks are fantastic. Great customer service. I just bought my spyder from them today. Great deal.

Spyder Garage

Just was thinking....is there anyway to set this up, where you could click on what state you are in, and it would show the recommended dealers? That would be much easier for someone to read than having to go through multiple pages to try and find someone close.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee, FL. Daytona Fun Machines in Daytona Beach is also good.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Velocity Power Sports in Ladson,SC. Great people and Service

Spyder Garage

+1 for Cowtown USA.

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167
    2011 RTS , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Bought my Spyder at another dealer, but Johnny K's is best:

Johnny K's