Thread: Len at Cowtown

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Len at Cowtown

I was experiencing all kinds of 'wandering' at high speeds on our 2012 RT Ltd. I did everything imaginable to cure it, played with tire pressure, shock adjustment, windshield height, toe-in settings, etc. I do not have a tight grip on the bars! I've read all the previous posts on the subject and the final answer seemed to be 'Call Len', so I did.
    All I can say is 'Wow', what a way to do business. He knew exactly what I was experiencing, asked all the appropriate questions to figure out how to set up Elkas to match our particular needs. The shocks were in stock and shipped the same day, pre-adjusted. And to top it off, included a healthy discount due to being a SRA/Spyderlovers member. He made no effort to up-sell.
    Thanks Len, I got to see first hand why you are the 'Guru'.

magical member
    Spyder Garage

Which Elkas did you get? Once you put them please give a ride report. I have them same spyder but with the tan seat. I want the impossible, I want soft limo ride while touring and stiff suspension while doing twisties.

harry

Spyder Garage

Default HE IS THE REASON WE DRIVE SOO FAR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rgscms View Post
    I was experiencing all kinds of 'wandering' at high speeds on our 2012 RT Ltd. I did everything imaginable to cure it, played with tire pressure, shock adjustment, windshield height, toe-in settings, etc. I do not have a tight grip on the bars! I've read all the previous posts on the subject and the final answer seemed to be 'Call Len', so I did.All I can say is 'Wow', what a way to do business. He knew exactly what I was experiencing, asked all the appropriate questions to figure out how to set up Elkas to match our particular needs. The shocks were in stock and shipped the same day, pre-adjusted. And to top it off, included a healthy discount due to being a SRA/Spyderlovers member. He made no effort to up-sell.Thanks Len, I got to see first hand why you are the 'Guru'.
    We echo your sentiments about Len. HE IS THE REASON we drive to Cowtown (3 Hours trip) for service and he will be the man that sells us our next two Spyders.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I know Len is a great guy and very knowledgable on the Spyders. I have no complaint, but I have tried 3 times to get in touch with him. I have left messages but haven't received a call back over the past 2 months. What is the best way to get in touch with him? I am sure he is busy...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chazzman View Post
    I know Len is a great guy and very knowledgable on the Spyders. I have no complaint, but I have tried 3 times to get in touch with him. I have left messages but haven't received a call back over the past 2 months. What is the best way to get in touch with him? I am sure he is busy...

PM sent!

Gail

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Len is the key reason I drove a 1000 mile round trip to purchase my Spyder, with Elka's pre installed when I arrived.
    His father was a fine man to speak with as well. Entire staff and service dept. are fantastic.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ?

Is this the Cowtown where custom spyders are also sold (those that already have a variety of after market items installed)? Where is it located?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by muonwhiz View Post
    Is this the Cowtown where custom spyders are also sold (those that already have a variety of after market items installed)? Where is it located?

yes, the performance RT. They are located in Cuba, MO.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons