Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Back from Montreal

Well we are back after one terrific weekend. After some early digs about being the only spyder in a group with 13 Harleys, the fact that we had our trailer with us allowed them to put some of their stuff with us and they left us alone. I was the sweep road captain for the 600 miles or so that we did over two days and it was interesting to say the least because on the way up we had time restraints so speeds reached 85 mph at times and since some in the group had little experience in group riding I found myself reacting to rubber banding as the group went from 40 to 85 mph for the first two legs of the journey before settling in and becoming more consistent. We did all highway going up which allowed us more time to enjoy the local area. Old Montreal is really something to see. Our weather was perfect 85 days and 75 eves which made for great sight seeing and taking in the local talents. A week would have definately been a lot better but at least we got a taste of whats around and what we could do again later. Definately worth the trip. Coming home was a lot more leisurely as we made our way into New York where we took the ferry across Lake Champlain and stopped several times to take in the mountainous scenery. Absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommended. Here's a couple of pics and theres more in my album. Enjoy.
    Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looks like fun. I hope you at least gave them a little bit of a hard time back before you let them use your trailer!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Looks like fun. I hope you at least gave them a little bit of a hard time back before you let them use your trailer!
    Nope. Just charged them rent to get it back. LOL

Spyder Garage

Thats awesome . Glad you had a good time!