Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride 2 Remember, Sept 2nd

hand bill.jpgHey guys and gals. We have an awesome event going on September 2nd in Lawrenceburg, KY. This will be the second annual ride for the Kentucky National Guard Memorial. All proceeds will go to pay for the constuction of the memorial in honor of Fallen Kentucky National Guard Soldiers. Two of which I personally served with, and another who was a very good friend. You can go to the website http://www.kyngmemorial.com/ and click "Ride to Remember" to see some details. The times aren't final, but they are pretty accurate. The plan is to have 25 ride captains across KY to leave from all different locations. Last year we had around 400 bikes/trikes/spyders. This year, we are hoping for around 1,000. Its a great cause and were going to have a good time, last year was a blast. Registration will be online, once we get it set-up, and the day-of at the event. Of course there will probably be some early registration discounts, but don't hold me to that. Please let me know if you have any questions. We just had our first true planning committee meeting this past week and are trying to solidify small details. See attached flyer.

***Update****
    check out the new handbill I put together, it list the basics with prices, etc. (You also get a patch, was just added in the past few days) Im also working on getting the website together so the company who is setting it up can get it ready for registration, hoping to be up and running by the beginning/mid June. The website listed above list all the new events that will be going on. Really hoping to have a good Spyder presence there!
    Last edited by ArmySpyder; 05-09-2012 at 07:59 PM.