Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    We went the north route to avoid the bad weather. We are in Grand Junction, CO for the night we had a beautiful ride through the mountains. 500 miles to go.
    Say hi to my uncle, aunt and cousins while you are there for me!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Got home last night at 8 PM... stops at St. Louis arch for an hour of photos then the diner with the 1 foot high pies. night east of Indy at Richmond IN (gained an hour so got there at 9 PM local time).

We slept in and then headed home yesterday Monday. stopped at Motorcycle hall of fame museum (had a cool exhibit 30 yrs of Honda .... ohio mfg). home at 8 pm.

both of us got about 400 miles of drive time on the spyder to get home

No RAIN on the way home and less wind then ride in.... (Yeah)
    Last edited by clueless; 05-01-2012 at 01:02 AM.

MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    butch and paula made it back(wnet into limp mode a bunch again and found out the tuner car tail light bulbs went out randomly and have stocks back in, big thanks to butch for the help with this) and I made it back, jim and I got soaked as did the inlaws. its 67, sunny and calm in dirt town. Was the best spyderfest ever, and of course jim busted his shifting fork on the way back and almost killed me with a highway peg that flew off his bike.

ALWAYS a misadventure.
    Misadventures sometimes make the best adventures.

Great seeing you again.

MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    Some Girl and I got home about 11:30EDT last night...cold and wet! We avoided the rain almost all way because it was staying north of us, but eventually we had to turn north. We didn't get really hard rain, but enough to make it annoying.

Haven't heard from Firefly...Indiana troopers had him the last time we saw him!!! I think they were about to do a strip search!
    Say it aint so!

It was great to see you both again. Ride safe.

MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Scotty & Nancy arrived home chilly but dry about 10 PM Sunday night. Godspeed to all still on the road.
    Great seeing you and Nancy again Scotty!

Spyder Garage

Default Were finially home

Pulled out of Cuba in the fog Sunday 7:35 AM arrived in Cullman AL 7:30PM (nice ride). Left Cullman 6:40AM and arrived home Ocklawaha Fl at 9:15PM All I can say is HOT, HOT, HOT, from Auburn Al to sunset. It got up to 98 deg. at one point. We stopped and had a Wendy's frosty from 3PM to 4PM just to get out of the heat. Its good to be home but we had a great time and was good meeting alot of new ones.
    Oh yeh CJ/johnnyg (Carol) bought a Ultima seat but it was a mid rider and it did not fit well at all. We will have to see if they have a reg. one for the RS. It just set up to close and her legs were giving her a fit about half way home. Legs and ankles were swollen. It was fine in the curves in MO but on the long haul it wasn't for her. She is going to try and get the reg. seat and check it out. Hope everyone made it home safe. Till next year, ride safe see you then. John and Carol

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    No RAIN on the way home and less wind then ride in.... (Yeah)
    No snow either...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Home bounds

I and Blue RT Dick Somers made it home Monday afternoon with out a problem. Thanks to Cowtown for having TB and BRP men for fixing my 2010 Blue RT. We stopped at Medora Indiana to vist the Longest Covered Bridge in the USA. Built back in 1875 and and stopped using traffic in 1972.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd Baughman View Post
    I and Blue RT Dick Somers made it home Monday afternoon with out a problem. Thanks to Cowtown for having TB and BRP men for fixing my 2010 Blue RT. We stopped at Medora Indiana to vist the Longest Covered Bridge in the USA. Built back in 1875 and and stopped using traffic in 1972.
    Great to hear that you guys arrived safe and sound. Was great meeting both of you!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Made it in at home yesterday 10:30 p.m. i know now how to spell CHECK DPS flashed all the way home, Special thanks to the MO GANG for putting such a great event together all the staff at COWTOWN for making the Spyders a priority for this week, thanks Len for checking my Spyder before i left you made me feel safe again for driving all those miles back home.