Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Honey Burl Wood Dash Kit

Got my kit today, just installed it. With prep it took 1/2 hour. Classy Classy

Pic of my Corbin seat as well, so far it feels great. The back pad is the orginal , it matches well. I have only about 150 miles on it so It should get even better after breaking. I also ordered my Elka shocks today, they take about a month to get I am found out.

Regards,

Randy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bluestratos; 03-06-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wow, the dash kit looks fantastic!!! Very classy!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, I had a simular kit on my last bike and I had a lot of compliments. it was bit darker but same burlwood look. I can't believe how quicky it all went.

Spyder Garage

Nothing against the others who have done the carbon look, but I REALLY like that look. Really nice.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

That is a pretty classy looking addition.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dash kit?

Quote Originally Posted by bluestratos View Post

Pic of my Corbin seat as well, so far it feels great. The back pad is the orginal , it matches well. I have only about 150 miles on it so It should get even better after breaking. I also ordered my Elka shocks today, they take about a month to get I am found out.

Regards,

Randy
    Looks great! . Would u post vender and price? ....
    Thanks

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up That does look SWEET!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wa3 wheels View Post
    Looks great! . Would u post vendor and price? ....
    Thanks
    Call Pete at Power Sports Wraps a site sponsor found on the home page . They are cheaper if he places a order of 10 . I think the going price is 189.00 + SH this is for the carbon fiber kit .
    Last edited by fastfraser; 03-07-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I like it

Spyder Garage

Default Great Look!!

The burl wood looks great! I wonder how it will hold up to the UV in the sunlight. Hope that it doesn't fade.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Call Pete at Power Sports Wraps a site sponsor found on the home page .

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I bought if from Pete at Power Sports Wrap. I was part of the last buying group so it cost $170.95. Including shipping.

I had a simular color on my last bike and it was as good as new when I sold it and I keep my spyder in the garage so not a constant exposure to the sun. I live in the great north west, UV is the least of my concerns, lol.

Take care,

Randy

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Wow!! Looks great Randy!!

Thanks for your support..

Email: Pete@powersportswraps.com
    814-838-6377

www.powersportswraps.com for your spyder dash kit & graphic needs.

Registered Users
    2419 FERN ST / GEORGETOWN SOUTH CAROLINA 29440 / phone # 843 546 5965
    Spyder Garage

Default DASH WRAPS BY PETE

RANDY , just put the red carbon fiber dash wrap on my white rt / changed the whole look of the dash / it jumps out at you in the sun light / stept by stept pictures on my sight on FACE BOOK / spike williams / like the one LAMONT put on his bike

Registered Users
    2419 FERN ST / GEORGETOWN SOUTH CAROLINA 29440 / phone # 843 546 5965
    Spyder Garage

Default DASH WRAP looks great RANDY

Quote Originally Posted by bluestratos View Post

Regards,

Randy
    JUST PUT RED CARBON FIBER ON MY WHITE RT LIMINTED / THE DASH EXPLODES IN COLOR

Spyder Garage

That really looks great! It should come stock with the 2012 Lava Bronze RT Limited. I should have got in on that special deal.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Y Rider;424133]It should come stock with the 2012 Lava Bronze RT Limited. QUOTE]
    What a great idea!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I keep looking at the burl. Very nice and rich looking. Has any one looked at extending it back over the glove box?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was thinking the same thing.... I actually had some damage on my dash (run away dremel tool, lol) so this hid everything. The glove box has a few scuffs as well and I think it would finish it off nicely with matching material.

I had this same material on my last bike (650 Suzuki Burgman), I bought it used and the panel that was in the low point between the dash and the seat was covered in a darker burl. It was badly scuffed when I bought it but I used fine polishing compond and it came right out. Just a tip as I notied one of the ones I got yesterday has a small scuff that I plan to take out the same way.

Regards,

Randy

Spyder Garage

Very nice touch, Looks great
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just got off the phone with Pete, sounds like a really nice guy. Ordered my Burl set for my White Pearl
    2012 RT Limited. Gave me a great price too. Now I just have to wait for the delivery.Patiently

I hope the installation goes as easy as was posted. Got to remain calm and the waiting begins..............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JolyStNick View Post
    Just got off the phone with Pete, sounds like a really nice guy. Ordered my Burl set for my White Pearl
    2012 RT Limited. Gave me a great price too. Now I just have to wait for the delivery.Patiently

I had the same idea. I think the Honey Burl would look really good on a white Spyder. I have a 2011 RT Limited (White Pearl) and think I will order a set.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JolyStNick View Post

I hope the installation goes as easy as was posted. Got to remain calm and the waiting begins..............

be sure and post some pics when it is finished. I have been looking for something different for my RT as well.

Spyder Garage

Default Honey burl dash kit

Looks good--I also have a honey burl on my 2011 RT Limited and have gotten many comments on it. Where did you get the cover for the GPS to reduce the glare on the screen? I have had a problem seeing the screen when the sun is near vertical while riding. Was it custom made or an accessory that you purchased?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I stumbled upon it on line, it was a company that only sells these covers, it was around $35 bucks with shipping. You will have to try a search for sun shade, gps, garmin, gumo. They sell covers for most GPS. I will try to find my orgion order on my home computer.