Spyder Garage

Default Best Flame & Trunk Insert

Ordered the Best Flame and Trunk Insert from Powersports Wraps and Pete is AWESOME! Ordered on a Tuesday and received on a Friday, installed Saturday. Had an issue with the insert and Pete called me Saturday afternoon to help, thank you Pete! The flames were fairly easy to install, the insert was a bit of a challenge for us though.

Frunk Web 0221.jpgFender Web 0213.jpgAll Flames Web 0221.jpg

Spyder Garage

Man looks awesome ! Pete is great to work with . Customer service his his #1 goal. Have to say the RT with the flames looks way better without the foglights.
    Happy Owner

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man
    Spyder Garage

WOW, nice job G. I know you'll ace the CF Dash install. That'll be easy compared to the Frunk inserts. Pete's a pro and makes it look easy. Good thing is, he's usually available to help you through your problems. This is just another way that the Spyder Web helps us find the vendors that are trustworthy and are willing to help us when we really, really need it. Pete has answered the phone every time that I have called him with questions about our group buy. I can say the same for Will and the guys at GloRyders. I just ordered a dual tall flag holder from ISCI and had to do it over the phone. That's the way they do it. It's a little pricey, but I'm confident that it'll be an awesome product when I get it.

Can't wait to meet you at Spyderfest!