Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Teddy got his last year, online (Amazon I think) for around $680. It was a refurb unit & after 6 months, had to be returned. Garmin customer service could not have been better tho. The new unit has since been flawless & it's invaluable on road trips, especially if you get the XM-Weather & XM-Traffic not to mention having all your tunes together in one package & all with Bluetooth We love ours
    I have the BRP CB/Com system - I know I can connect my iphone to the Zumo, but will it also allow me to talk on the phone via the BRP headset? I hope that makes sense...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    The thing I really want is the weather. I use my iphone now and it works great but it's not covered and is a little more work then to have it right on the gps. i found one for a Harley for $620.00 shipped but I'm not sure what the difference would be.
    Hey Lamont,

I have the HD RoadTech version of the Zumo 660. The Roadtechs are the same as the Zumo, but the outter case is black. They also come loaded with the HD logo on the start screen and a HD dealers icon that list all of the HD dealers (which we can change both to show a spyder start screen, but you will always see the hd logo for a second or two even with a different startup picture and list the spyder dealers...I did on mine). I have had mine since 09 and love it. One day, I will get the Roadtech 665 for the weather and XM. I like the black over the gray...

Just my 2 cents.

Ricky

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Potential for HOT deal on electronics

check out these sites:

woot.com
    1saleaday.com
    lastminute-auction.com

typically they sell one item a day (savings of 50 to 75% off retail).

For those of us that reallllly like a great deal....here is an answer!!!