Thread: Red Corbin Seat

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Red Corbin Seat

I have a black 2010 RTs, and the threads are breaking on the seat. I would like to get a Corbin, How do ya'll think a red one, and red back rest would look??? Also my right grip is wearing through and you can see the sliver through it, should this happen at 6800 miles???

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Red Corbin Seat

That would look very snazzy!!!

Spyder Garage

Can't really picture a red seat in my mind but if you like it that's all that matters.

No your grip should not wear out that fast unless you have hands like sandpaper.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by paintedlady View Post
    I have a black 2010 RTs, and the threads are breaking on the seat. I would like to get a Corbin, How do ya'll think a red one, and red back rest would look??? Also my right grip is wearing through and you can see the sliver through it, should this happen at 6800 miles???
    Give the folks at Corbin a call and talk about your options. Be sure to have them use a spyder web pattern on the sewing. They can do about anything you want and you can personalize it. We absolutely love our Corbin seat, back rest and arm rests. I just wish I had spoken directly with them and customized ours a bit more than just the black spyder web threading.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Red on black... That could be made to work very well... PLease let us know what you decide to get!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Red on black... That could be made to work very well... PLease let us know what you decide to get!
    Yes. Let us know and post pics! I love my Corbin. Good luck on your choice!

Bob, when are you gonna pull some cash out of the mattress and order a Corbin for that blue RT?

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Default Red on Black

Teddy thinks Red on Black really stands out & looks good
    teddybiggerredonblack.jpg

Spyder Garage

Personally, I would say no, That being said I would think that all you would see is the red seat and not the pretty black But its your ride and everyone has there own opinion if that is what you like you should go for it. Look at the new RT pictures and the brown RT It has a light brown seat and you see that before you see the This is what I'm talking about.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Personally, I would say no, That being said I would think that all you would see is the red seat and not the pretty black But its your ride and everyone has there own opinion if that is what you like you should go for it. Look at the new RT pictures and the brown RT It has a light brown seat and you see that before you see the This is what I'm talking about.
    John, you're absolutely right unless you're a Georgia Bulldog fan. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Spyder Garage

I think it would look awesome,sorry I don't have a better picture, jackets and helmets are covering his up. Looked great in person, think it would even look better on a black bike.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Bob, when are you gonna pull some cash out of the mattress and order a Corbin for that blue RT?
    I'm working on it as best I can... I might have to sell a couple of firearms to pull the deal off!
    I AM seriously unsure as to what I'd want for a color scheme... Some part of me keeps looking at a Blue seat with red welting on the seams, and then I just get all dreamy-eyed and forget what I was thinking about...
    ...And then the backrest issue rears its head again...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i love the way that white rt looks and the seat is sure a stand out.so do the red and black itl look grate,then when you sell the rt to me ill be happy.

Spyder Garage

Corbin is an excellant choice for an aftermarket seat. I think you will find it an improvement on the stock seat. All red might be a little overkill on the black--but that two-tone red/grey might really look great with the black. I would suggest a darker grey than shown.

Very hard decision. Do they have a computer program that would let you see what that combo would look like?

You wont be disappointed in a Corbin--I have over 40,000 Corbin seat miles now. 350 more this weekend.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 09-12-2011 at 11:18 AM.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Another idea. Take a digitial print of the bike, then use photo shop or even paint program on the computer to check it out. Paint program may not givce a real nice photo ( blurs, oprm dpots or whatever, but give a good idea.
    I have not seen that light brown seat in person, but does have the look, i want in the photos.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default red corbin seat

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmanzues View Post
    Another idea. Take a digitial print of the bike, then use photo shop or even paint program on the computer to check it out. Paint program may not givce a real nice photo ( blurs, oprm dpots or whatever, but give a good idea.
    I have not seen that light brown seat in person, but does have the look, i want in the photos.
    Good idea, Im gonna try it..... tks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default red corbin seat

Quote Originally Posted by SDM View Post
    That would look very snazzy!!!
    I have taken a picture of my bike, colored the seat and I have decided that the red seat with the black spider stitching would look great!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Hey Teddy!

Now that looks cool...

As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are."

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FrankPa View Post
    Now that looks cool...

As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are."