pitbull

Default To Sturgis with lamont and pops!

Well, gang it has been and still is a blast!!!! We have done some riding and a lot of laughing!!! Harvey and Lamont are pretty dang funny..... The scores keep going back and forth, I'm sure you have seen lamonts pic.....lol I took a few of thous... Mainly the bad ones, but can't post from an iPhone, so I will post later. Looks like we might be returning home a little earlyer but not cutting the trip short just want to enjoy it more. Lamont hooked us up with rides on the v8 choppers today and must say WOW..... Didn't get to get crazy with them but did really really love them, honestly never thought I'd be into them but after today game on! Road out to devils tower and hung out for a spell today pretty cool! I must say riding a Spyder in Sturgis wasn't my first choice, but have had pretty good responses! I wont lie I do miss being on my chopper out here, but riding an RT is pretty damn nice. By now my chopper would be starting to wear me down but my Spyder is treating me nice, heated hand grips, out of the wind, stero and no vibration! It's been a lot of fun just being out here. I love this stuff!!!!! I will post more tomorrow and keep the gang in the loop, sorry it's taking me so long to get this up. Not sure what adventures lay instore for tomorrow but one things for sure we r going to have fun!!! Wish you all were here riding with us!!!!

Spyder Garage

......Sounds like you are having fun...............keep on shooting down those energy drinks, some of Lamonts pictures showed that you were "running down"! I think that you might have a surprise when you get back to Cowtown!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    ......Sounds like you are having fun...............keep on shooting down those energy drinks, some of Lamonts pictures showed that you were "running down"! I think that you might have a surprise when you get back to Cowtown!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Can someone say "Sugar Rush" Gotta know, did you eat the whole thing?

Spyder Garage

Its great following your group's adventures in one of the most beautiful places to ride.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    ..... I think that you might have a surprise when you get back to Cowtown!
    I'll say I was at Cowtown today and I was suprised!
    Happy Owner

pitbull

Wow what a fun day, we kinda took it easy today, but still a great day, we road through nemo today, and on into deadwood, spent most of the day chilling but I did have to make a forums run through the hills alone for a bit, needed some lone wolf ride time just open it up and ran through the mountains and canyons! The black hill truly are my favorit place on earth to ride, nothing like it! The spiders are fun and I have enjoyed ride it, but there is that gearhead side of me that misses my choppers. And Molee.... Your making me nervous.... Surprises at the office scare me!!!!! And yes I at the whole thing..... But to tell you the truth it was more of a V8 high ;-)