Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Besides the inventiveness and skills, I'm happy to see a positive post about a dealer! I'll undoubtedly get one myself...after they've been "road tested" for a few months. I wonder if they are effected by the radiator blocks sold by one of the vendors on SpyderLovers?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Weave2u View Post
    Besides the inventiveness and skills, I'm happy to see a positive post about a dealer! I'll undoubtedly get one myself...after they've been "road tested" for a few months. I wonder if they are effected by the radiator blocks sold by one of the vendors on SpyderLovers?
    They are not effected by the Radiator Blocks. Hardly any air gets up in that area at all. Otherwise we would all have very hot legs as this cowling is thin as it is.

This is a very worth wild item for any RS owner that "Sport" rydes there ryde or wants the panels to stay put

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IWN2RYD View Post
    They are not effected by the Radiator Blocks.
    I appreciate the information very much!

on!!

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default THEY ARE READY!!!!

The kits are here complete and ready!!!! Thank you all for your patience and direction on here. PM me with address info and I will get total quotes, they are $55.00 plus tax and shipping. (most kits are around $75.00 shipped) Any questions just ask.