Thread: Where to go....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Where to go....

My hubby and I are taking the first week in August to go on a ride with no set plans. Any suggestions on where to go? He is thinking he wants to stay in the WI, IL, MN area....but looking to see what else would be a good ride.
    Would be nice to see a couple other Spyders on our adventure

Spyder Garage

Lake Superior circle tour is North of your neighborhood.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Michigan's Upper Peninsula is great...the ride to Copper Harbor, Porcupine Mtn's, Lake of the Clouds, Black River Harbor, Munisings Pictured Rocks, Fayette's State Park and Iron works,The Big Springs at Indian Lake,White Fish Point, Tahquamenon Fall's,Sault Ste Marie and the Soo locks, St. Ignace and Mackinaw Island.....need I say more?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default road trip

come to Omaha Ne, there is 1 of the best ZOO,s (HENRY DORLEY ZOO)Then you can go west and head up to STURGIS.Then go east and back to your place.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ride down to the Ozarks. Branson is a great place to go for vacation and ride.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the info!

I am looking forward to the ride.. it's our first "big" ride and we are leaving the kids home... woo hoo!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSpyder View Post
    My hubby and I are taking the first week in August to go on a ride with no set plans. Any suggestions on where to go? He is thinking he wants to stay in the WI, IL, MN area....but looking to see what else would be a good ride.
    Come join a whole bunch a Spyders at Spyders in the Redwoods Aug 2 - 4.

Spyder Garage

I agree with the Lake Superior idea. Go north into Canada at Sault Ste Marie and travel the trans-Canada highway across the top of Superior to Thunder Bay and then back through DuLuth to home.

Great trip for a week, lots to see and should be comfortable riding weather at that time of year.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSpyder View Post

If we were to tell you where to go, that would mean you would have set plans wouldn't it ???

Where ever you do decide to go, ride safe and have a great time.