Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderlovers at Zona Rosa (KC,MO)

I was riding my spyder through Zona Rosa in Kansas City on Wednesday evening (15 June) and I think I saw a woman sitting at the Irish pub on the corner wearing a Spyderlovers t-shirt. I did a double take, but couldn't confirm it was before I passed. If it was a Spyderlovers shirt, it's good to see others from this forum advertising proudly. Sorry I didn't wave. I didn't want to make a fool of myself, waving at random folks, if it was not a forum shirt. Everyone have a good weekend and be safe!

Spyder Garage

SSG BEAN.............do you ever get to the other side of the state If you do, give a yell, we could meet up!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live on the KS side (lenexa) and Ive been seen a lot more spyders riding around over here. Maybe we need to setup a (local's meet)?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Meet

I had actully been wanting to do that! I'm up near liberty, in north KC, MO, and I know there are two other spyders I see alot. I was thinking maybe a weekly breakfast meet, maybe a sunday lunchon, or something.

V

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    SSG BEAN.............do you ever get to the other side of the state If you do, give a yell, we could meet up!
    I haven't been to St. Louis since around '99 or 2000. If I do get to the east side of the state, or if there is something arranged around mid Missouri, I'll give you a shout. I hope to get to the next large Missouri meeting of spyder ryders. I was mobilized for training and couldn't make it to Cuba this year.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'd be happy to meet up with you KC ryders. I will be headed out of town tomorrow and won't return until next Saturday, but lets try to work on something soon.