Thread: RTS Wraps?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default RTS Wraps?

Hello everyone..new RakNid lover here so please bare with me
    I am looking for someone who can possibly take an idea I have and make a wrap for my RTS..
    I went to our local graphic design company and gave them my 3 different design ideas and haven't heard anything back ..maybe I am grasping for something that can't be done..The guy showed me some pictures from some web site they use for their graphics and none were what I had explained..they were all kind of generic,I thought a wrap could be designed kind of freehanded or taken from an idea and made into a wrap without a set picture but since I am not a graphic designer I honestly don't know....
    I was just wondering if there is someone that can listen to what I have in mind and make it work or if I just have ideas that are not feezable..What I want would be realistic looking and not cartoonish..if that is a word..lol..I can give pictures of the items I am thinking about but need someone to put them to a design...I hope I am making some kind of sense here..lol..

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default one of our sponsors...

...powersportswrap.com....from what i understand, they can do pretty much anything...i think you need to call them and make arrangements to submit your own design, but several people from this forum seem quite happy with them. good luck!

Spyder Garage

I see you'll be at my BBQ and you can see what I had done on my RT. I would give Pete a call and see what he can do for you.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thank you bunches..looking forward to the BBQ ..and seeing other Spyders and what has been done to them ..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I used Powersportwrap.com and love their work.. They did a custom RTS job for a fellow in North Florida (Cantonment I think) recently and it is fantastic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

there is a company on ebay that does wraps for the spyder.i dont remember the name but it is the only one. i contacted them and the said you send a deposit and a picture of your idea to them. they send a first draft of the product back in a week. then you make changes or anything and send it back to them with the rest of the payment and they send you the finished wrap in 2 weeks. all wraps were $399

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi I would be the one that powersports did the custom job for and I must say I think they did a fantastic job. I attached two of the pics.

Be Safe and
    AC

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRaknid View Post
    Hello everyone..new RakNid lover here so please bare with me
    I am looking for someone who can possibly take an idea I have and make a wrap for my RTS..
    I went to our local graphic design company and gave them my 3 different design ideas and haven't heard anything back ..maybe I am grasping for something that can't be done..The guy showed me some pictures from some web site they use for their graphics and none were what I had explained..they were all kind of generic,I thought a wrap could be designed kind of freehanded or taken from an idea and made into a wrap without a set picture but since I am not a graphic designer I honestly don't know....
    I was just wondering if there is someone that can listen to what I have in mind and make it work or if I just have ideas that are not feezable..What I want would be realistic looking and not cartoonish..if that is a word..lol..I can give pictures of the items I am thinking about but need someone to put them to a design...I hope I am making some kind of sense here..lol..

Give me a call. www.proskinzanddesign.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default wraps

Contact Peter @ www.spyderdetailing.com. He can do whatever you want. Quality is excellent.

Mark Guin
    Chandler, AZ

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydrluvr View Post
    ...powersportswrap.com....from what i understand, they can do pretty much anything...i think you need to call them and make arrangements to submit your own design, but several people from this forum seem quite happy with them. good luck!
    Search under spyder wraps and you will see some great spyder wraps that powersportswraps have done from reading some of the posts they do great work and have a customer first attitude.
    Last edited by Marker; 06-10-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: grammar