Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Made it Home safe

Now that Spyderfest 2011 is over we need one more thing out of everyone. (Please post and let us know you made it home safe!) I think there was enough attendees from various locations to keep this thread near the top for a few days. Thanks
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

We made it safe and sound and no rain.........thank you Lord

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Home Safe

Had to leave Saturday morning in the wind storm so we could attend the MS Walk to help raise funds to fins a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. My wife wass dx'd in 2005 but still is able to ride a bit (we were on the Hermann ride).

Can't say enough about the event. Cowtown and Len made us feel like family . . . met some of the nicest people imaginable. MO Gang - you guys rock. Thanks for all the hard work and planning that went into the event.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spydermonkey4 mde it home safely BEFORE THE RAIN!!!!!! Ironton Missouri. See you all later. I had a great time.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Home Again

We're home, unpacked and reading the threads. Had the BEST time at SpyderFest. LOVED every minute of it. Thanks to everyone who organized the rides, the events, the food, entertainment, the vendors...It was pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to next year. Met some of the nicest people--can't say all because I haven't met all of you yet. Hehe

The bikes were one of the coolest things, too. Loved seeing how everyone put their spin on dressing their s up and how so many of the mods were unique. Thanks for all who spent time showing us all their special stuff (i.e. seats --Ultimate, Corbin, Russel Day-Long, etc.).

I learned so much about the unique mods and how they can really make the bike just that much cooler.

To tell you the truth, I'm exhausted and glad to be home (no place like it), but I would've liked ONE more day to just chat and view more of the bikes... (and maybe done one more small ride just for the heck of it). LOL

Can't wait until we all meet again.

Safe travels to those still on the road and wishes for good weather, too!!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Home safe and sound. A bit wet, but no biggie!

We had a great time, met some great folks and really appreciated Cowtown. We bought our RT before we found out about this site or had a chance to meet Len and the gang at Cowtown. They are super nice folks, and we intend to use them for any service work or if we trade up some day. It will make for an hour longer drive to get service, but that just an hour more ryding. They won us over as a future customer!

Connie at the Wagon Wheel was great also, and Cuba in general was very welcoming.

And lest I forget. Thanks MOGang for putting together a great event.

We plan on attending in 2012 and spending more time getting to know even more folks!

Steve and Connie McAnelly
    Last edited by SteveMac; 05-01-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

I am home as well.. Thanks for starting this one MoLee..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Home safe. No citations, but I did get a warning in Cuba.

ETA: I rode with dltang, bjt, and nancystoy all the way to Indianapolis, before they headed north. I passed rogerb twice, once in Indiana and once in Ohio.
    Last edited by ArmyJoe; 05-01-2011 at 05:45 PM.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Spyder Garage

Home safe and sound . Left Sat. for the 14 hour trip .
    Happy Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

StriperKing and Wife are home fine. We ran through a little rain at the Illinois/Indiana border but no big deal. Did get home to find out my rear shock has bit the big one like so many other RT owners, Guess it is time to get the Elka for the rear now. Heard to many storys of people on their 3rd or 4th rear stock shock. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did.
    Last edited by StriperKing; 05-03-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

I left Friday AM so I could get home to see the grandkids here for a short visit and see our son perform with the Ann Arbor Symphony Saturday night as a substitute bass player.

What a great time in Cuba! So proud I was able to contribute to the Friday Backpacks funding.
    Dan

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default We're Home!

Spiderwoman and I made it home. Another good ride, plus a lot of good memories!! Had a GREAT TIME !! Thanks to ALL !!

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Just got home!
    A BIG THANKS to Len, Rick and the whole Cowtown staff, as well as the Mo Gang, Joy and others who stepped up to help and BRP for the monetary contribution and the techs and reps.
    It was great renewing old friendships and meeting new acquaintances.
    With the Spyder family in a growth spurt, it will be interesting to see what next year has to offer.
    Personally, I would like to see this event remain Spyder owners and their close friends, raher than turn this into a "bike" rally, which I heard someone express this idea Saturday night.
    Just my opinion!

Spyder Garage

Got home about an hour ago. Dry all the way. Had a great time. Can't wait till next year. Great job cowtown and all the gang!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Paladent and I made it home safe and sound. Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful time.

SpyderLady

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

I'm in Battle Creek, safe and sound. We had light rain briefly near Indianapolis, but otherwise clear and dry travel. Thanks to the whole Cowtown gang and the Mo Gang for putting together an absolutely incredible event. It ranks on the level with many national events hosted by very large organizations. You can all be proud of having produced an event the really is outstanding!

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

G-Man, Firebug, and I are home too, tired a bit (going to take me a week to catch up on some sleep)

Now back to the daily chores of a housewife, second load of laundry almost done

Was great seeing all my friends and meeting many new ones. 2thumbs:

Wish you all a safe trip home, see you all next year

Spyder Garage

BJT and I got home about 45 minutes ago. He went to pick up the dogs and I started the laundry. We are tired but safe and sound. Thank you again for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We left early and got home about 12:30. We also ran into a little rain just outside Indy.
    We had a great time, as usual, with all the great people. Our special thanks to Len & his people at Cowtown, the MO gang, and the town of Cuba for hosting such a fun even.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

JJW SpyderRider made it home safe and dry!

This was one great event and I want to thank Len, the whole MO gang, and all the others that worked to put this thing together!

I also want to thank all the people at this event. It was like one big family. I was able to walk up to anyone new and they were very open and we were able to talk like we were old friends. I look forward to coming back to Cuba to meet everyone again.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Carousel 1958 and I stopped for the night in Gilman, Il. It was raining hard and was cold.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

the wifey & i made it home last night…left after the bbq on saturday to beat the rain.

we had an AWESOME time!! thanks to cowtown, len, mogang, & everyone else involved in making such a fantastic event!!

cant wait till next year!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We made it home safety also. Had a great time, GREAT EVENT,GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TOWN, GREAT DEALER. Thanks to all who put this event together, we cant wait till next year!!!!

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Left Cuba at 11:15 this morning. With stops (potty and fuel) we were home by 4:30. Drive was uneventful, mostly cloudy, but totally dry. It started raining about 5:15 and still is.

Another WOW, what an event!!!! Every person, in every way. THANKS to all involved for a totally awesome experience.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

Spyder Bill and I made it home around 1:30 on Sunday. Hit a little rain but not too bad.
    We had a great time. Loved seeing all the . It was nice to be among my own kind for a change. I'm usually the only Spyder in with all the Harleys etc. Big thanks to Len and everyone that helped put this event together.

Remember we are giving 10% off on all orders the entire month of May.
    The coupon code is Spyderfest 2011.

Hope to see everyone again next year.

Bob
    Teacherbob
    PowerSports4Less