Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Laughlin River Run 2008

Thinking about taking a trip with my spyder and my buddies and their bikes out to Laughlin for the River Run.
    here is the website http://www.laughlinriverrun.com/ is anyone taking their spyder out there for it?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Laughlin River Run 2008

My wife and I will definately be there. I've never been and it should be alot of fun. There will be a few others there also, if they actually get their bikes in time. We live in Vegas and if someone picks a day and time we'll do our best to be there.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ill be out there for that weekend just hope I have my spyder in time. Me and my buddies are leaving So cal on thursday the 24th probably around noon. Well be rolling out with 3 harleys, 2 yamaha R6 street bikes, and hopefully my spyder if and when it comes(It supposively was shipped on mar 27th but we will see.) I would love to meet up with some other spyder ryders in Laughlin if any are interested.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

As posted previously, we're going down on Friday, staying in Boulder City. Laughlin on Saturday and home on Sunday from Reno. Would also like to meet up. It's our first time, but my Harley friends have been before. Riding via Mammoth Lakes to meet up with our group. If anyone has an idea for meeting up, let me know.