Spyder Garage

Default PATCHES ON ORDER

Hey Gang..........patches are on order but I have a day or two before I have to give him a final quantity (currently I told him 20). If anyone wants to be added I will need to know quickly (no later than this comming Thursday 4/7) and I will have them available no later than Spyderfest. This person will also be in the Vendor Village and will be selling and applying patches.
    He has done some for me in the past and cost is reasonable.

Hey Mo Lee, you better get a vest for all the patches you will be getting.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    Hey Gang..........patches are on order but I have a day or two before I have to give him a final quantity (currently I told him 20). If anyone wants to be added I will need to know quickly (no later than this comming Thursday 4/7) and I will have them available no later than Spyderfest. This person will also be in the Vendor Village and will be selling and applying patches.
    He has done some for me in the past and cost is reasonable.

Hey Mo Lee, you better get a vest for all the patches you will be getting.
    Hey there Jim You have me down for one don't you???I hope so.. if not do so. when do you want the money.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Hey there Jim You have me down for one don't you???I hope so.. if not do so. when do you want the money.
    Yep, you're on this list............I hope to have them on Saturday, April 16th for the work day.......with luck. It appears the price will be at the $14 point depending on how much tax there is. I am just going to devide the total cost by 20, that's how many I ordered for the first go around (18 have been spoken for, so I will have 2 extra). I am supposed to see a proof tomorrow and give the final go ahead to run them. He will then have them ready for me to pick-up the following friday.