Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Prayers

reggystan

A special prayer go out to you. May god watch over you and keep you safe. Keep us informed please. Take care. RT

Spyder Garage

Prayers for you for the surgery to be successful!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Prayers for you now, and each day, may the Lord guide you and your doctors.

john

Spyder Garage

You have a lot of friends and brothers praying for a speedy recovery for you and comfort through this for and you your family.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You will definately be in our prayers.

Spyder Garage

Default Thoughts and Prayers

My family, and I will be thinking of you in all our prayers. You are not alone!

Best!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

May your opthalmologist have skilled & steady hands.

May your anesthesiologist make you comfortable before, during, and after the procedure.

May your nurses take GREAT care of you throughout the entire surgery and afterwards (don't forget to ask about their sponge bath specials).

And may you have a fast & speedy recovery with AWESOME results!

Good luck and God bless!

Spyder Garage

Default Gunfighter

You will ride the Spyder for a long time, believe me, The good Lord
    will take care of you. I almost died in Vietnam, I LOST my left leg
    above the knee plus other wounds that I received in Combat.
    I SHOULD have died, but Jesus took care of me as Jesus will
    take care of you. You have my prayers. Please let me know how
    you are doing.

God Bless.l
    Last edited by AnthonyG; 02-14-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: miss a word
    2018 F3 , Red

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

My prayers are with you. Wish you the best and hope everything goes well with your surgery.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We are praying for you. Be positive!

Spyder Garage

Hey bikerdoc, here's wishing you the best with your eye surgery, they can do some amazing things these days, hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back in the saddle soon, praying for you bro!

Spyder Garage

Hey BikerDoc! I see a lot of prayers going your way for a successful eye surgery and fast recovery. That is good. I will be praying for you also. I go to Church everyday, you see, I work there. But, if it's OK with you, I'm going to pray for the doctor also at the same time. My son is a surgeon. Trust me, doctors know what you are feelling right about now and I, well, I know what doctors feel also. He tells me!!! Think positive. It's all going to work out. You'll see...........

SilverFox
    If you don't change anything,,,
    nothing is going to change!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default BIKER DOC

Tuesday night I will be going to my Church meeting, and they will ask, who need some extra prayers. Ill say your name HANG IN THERE DOC, It works
    Last edited by jimclarkf1; 02-14-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: change some wording

Spyder Garage

Default Is this an amazing group?!

BikerDoc- Isn't this just amazing?! WOW! Look at all of the love from this group to a person that many of us have never met. But we are tied by the love of three wheels, and a love for others... that can't be explained. Just do a search on prayer in this forum and see what you find. Prayer goes out from our members for health issues, safe travel, family members, death, lots more. Members talk of how prayer and their BELIEF in God, carried them through the darkest of times. I'm one of those guys. It's not something I say... it is a way of life. From what I read, there's several of us that feel this way Doc. We mean every word of that we say when we say we will be praying for guidance for all of your doctors and for God's permissive will to give you many years of continued sight. And we are honest enough to say that God may have a different and better plan. It may not be better in our confined myopic view. Remember that HE can see a boatload more than we can. I can't tell you the things I prayed for only to hear a 'no' or 'not now'. AFTER the fact, many times, I can see that my desires weren't the best in the big picture. Drives me nuts some times! I will say this- WHEN that has happened, my next prayer was that He would give me the grace, understanding and clarity to make something good out of the situation. I have ALWAYS had that prayer answered with YES!

I tell my son-in-law... God ain't no slot machine. We can't keep puttin prayers in expecting one to eventually pay off. There is ONE that will, but that's for an off-forum conversation

I have to smile... On the Off Topic Board there is a thread called Off Topic Discussions that called for there to be no mention of God or race or religion. We'd be in sad shape here wouldn't we, ...if God was taken off the table!
    Last edited by Phil; 02-14-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My prayers are added.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Hey my friend I have been there and done that.all in the past 6 months. I sent you a PM with the details.

Lets Ride.......
    Last edited by effgjamis; 02-15-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My prayers are surely with you, BikerDoc, and I'll say one for the doc who will be working on your eye as well. I had cataract surgery on both eyes last year and see well enough now that I was able to remove the eyeglasses restriction from my driver's licence. I'm praying that your surgery comes out as well.

Cotton

Spyder Garage

Positive thoughts, yield positive out comes.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Prayers sent out to you for a safe and successful surgery and a spedy recovery

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Prayers going out for you. I wish you all the best!

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Having had major surgery on both eyes, I fully understand your fears. I will continue to call on the Lord to give you peace with the procedure, confidence in the doctors and his grace that when the bandages are removed you will see the world in all of it's beauty from the seat of your Spyder! Faith isn't easy, but sometimes it's all we got.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Praying for You

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    BikerDoc- Isn't this just amazing?! WOW! Look at all of the love from this group to a person that many of us have never met. But we are tied by the love of three wheels, and a love for others... that can't be explained. Just do a search on prayer in this forum and see what you find. Prayer goes out from our members for health issues, safe travel, family members, death, lots more. Members talk of how prayer and their BELIEF in God, carried them through the darkest of times. I'm one of those guys. It's not something I say... it is a way of life. From what I read, there's several of us that feel this way Doc. We mean every word of that we say when we say we will be praying for guidance for all of your doctors and for God's permissive will to give you many years of continued sight. And we are honest enough to say that God may have a different and better plan. It may not be better in our confined myopic view. Remember that HE can see a boatload more than we can. I can't tell you the things I prayed for only to hear a 'no' or 'not now'. AFTER the fact, many times, I can see that my desires weren't the best in the big picture. Drives me nuts some times! I will say this- WHEN that has happened, my next prayer was that He would give me the grace, understanding and clarity to make something good out of the situation. I have ALWAYS had that prayer answered with YES!

I tell my son-in-law... God ain't no slot machine. We can't keep puttin prayers in expecting one to eventually pay off. There is ONE that will, but that's for an off-forum conversation

I have to smile... On the Off Topic Board there is a thread called Off Topic Discussions that called for there to be no mention of God or race or religion. We'd be in sad shape here wouldn't we, ...if God was taken off the table!
    One of the best posts I've seen on this Forum! Thanks Phil. All I can do is say AMEN.

BikerDoc ... about this time, I think God might be saying .... there sure are a lot of folks that love Bikerdoc .......... and I am going to pray for an extra measure of His Grace for you. He loves you unconditionaolly regardless of how you have acted - just ask me!!!!! He will give you His best and it will all work out.

This is one great group of people. If I ever sell my Spyder I am still going to hang around here.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I don't know if I have behaved any better than you...but am will to ask God for sucess in your surgery and to give you strength to heal quickly...prayers from Texas...

Spyder Garage

BikerDoc---Wishing you the best of what technology can offer for a smooth procedure and quick recovery.

-------------------------------

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!