Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by spyder30517 View Post
    Well I will be going again this year! Had a great time meeting everyone in Cuba and the looooong ride from Florida with THEE Hulligans.
    welcome back home man! love that bike looks really cool looking forward to your return.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyspydergal View Post
    Count me in plus 1. Looking for motel now!
    wwelcome thanks for making the trip If you haven't already booked best western has rooms still avilable + they have a real breakfast all hot fresh cooked food. There number is on spydefest.com under loding thanks for making the trip

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Default 1st major Spyder event

Hey all,

This is gonna be our (Teddy & I) 1st major Spyder event to attend. We Couldn't make the owners event last year cause was in the shop waiting on clutch recall. I'm curious tho, what events will WE NOT be able to attend, see'n as Teddy is a dog? I remember thinking from last year (Chicago) there were some scheduled events that I was sure a dog wouldn't be allowed in & I just have no clue what to expect with this event & what we could do while maybe some events are going on that we can't attend?

Any info would be appreciated so I can plan the best tyme possible, thanks again & look forward to meeting Many of you

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by granpa in Cincy View Post
    Looks like if you hire Trooper, everything will be JUST FINE !!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

We are going to be there:

billie boop and big wayne

Spyder Garage

Default A question....

Having lived in St. Louis my entire working life...say about 30 years. I remember April as being iffy weather wise. How was the weather in Cuba last year??? Here is a link for weather averages in Missouri.
    http://countrystudies.us/united-states/weather/missouri/st-louis.htm

We plan on being there, weather permitting. I do remember snow storms in April.. Fortunately, we don't have a lodging problem in the area, thanks to many friends and family living there..... Len

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Jornie1 View Post
    Having lived in St. Louis my entire working life...say about 30 years. I remember April as being iffy weather wise. How was the weather in Cuba last year??? Here is a link for weather averages in Missouri.
    http://countrystudies.us/united-states/weather/missouri/st-louis.htm

We plan on being there, weather permitting. I do remember snow storms in April.. Fortunately, we don't have a lodging problem in the area, thanks to many friends and family living there..... Len
    Thanks for the updated ,and yes the end of April the first of may the weathers great! not to hot not to cold should average on the 70's out of the rainy cold in the last part os spring getting ready for summer

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Hey all,

This is gonna be our (Teddy & I) 1st major Spyder event to attend. We Couldn't make the owners event last year cause was in the shop waiting on clutch recall. I'm curious tho, what events will WE NOT be able to attend, see'n as Teddy is a dog? I remember thinking from last year (Chicago) there were some scheduled events that I was sure a dog wouldn't be allowed in & I just have no clue what to expect with this event & what we could do while maybe some events are going on that we can't attend?

Any info would be appreciated so I can plan the best tyme possible, thanks again & look forward to meeting Many of you
    no problem at all 90% will be outside and its all easy going here. so load the puppy and we will see you there!

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    no problem at all 90% will be outside and its all easy going here. so load the puppy and we will see you there!
    Good to hear & Look'n forward to it. Curious if anyone else is bring'n there pup?

pitbull

Just wanted to let everyone know we should have all the new spyderfest wear online and able to be viewed after the spyderfest meeting on the 8th of next month! We should have 6 t-shirt designs and 2 shop shirts plus dew raggs, caps, and a few other things. Hope you all like them. Also we will post the new spyderfest logo aswell. Thanks everyone have a great and Merry Christmas!

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2011

Thanks, CowtownUSA!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SparkySpyder View Post
    Thanks, CowtownUSA!
    Welcome Sparky, I was wondering when you would join the madness.
    Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Coming to fest

This is Storm Spyder and we will be coming to the 2011 fest.
    Please let me know if there is anything we need to do. We are try to get a spot at Ladybug camp ground. This will be our first fest, we bought our bic in 2010 and have 4000miles on it now. Snow in NC makes it hard to ride.

dave9350@earthlink.net

Dave

pitbull

Ozark out doors in Leasburg mo just came on board with spydefest and now will be one of the way cool stops on the passport rout. There located right on the river with first class cabins and float trips aswell as a gift store. There donating more door prize to gave away at spyderfest. Thank you Bear pass and Ozark out doors for your support of the spyder community!!! And welcome Storm spyder! looking forward to your arrivial and having you for your first big spyder event....you have a whole new family awaiting
    Last edited by pitbull; 12-28-2010 at 06:05 PM.

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

It is confirmed, I will be there in May!!!! My darling wife Susan has agreed to let me make the trip. The Florida Xpress will be there in full force after all. Life is good!

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    It is confirmed, I will be there in May!!!! My darling wife Susan has agreed to let me make the trip. The Florida Xpress will be there in full force after all. Life is good!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    Wheeler Wheeler Wheeler wheelerwheelerwheelerwheeler Congrats Wheeler....but wheeler if your here I'n May.....everyones going home?????? May first everyones eating Breakfast and heading home????

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Wheeler Wheeler Wheeler wheelerwheelerwheelerwheeler Congrats Wheeler....but wheeler if your here I'n May.....everyones going home?????? May first everyones eating Breakfast and heading home????
    OK...see you the end of April and 1st of May. What matters is I will be there Is it time yet Guess you can tell

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

i'll be there!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default We will be there!

See you in Cuba.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

we'll be there!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WrapFactory View Post
    i'll be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by rickokc View Post
    See you in Cuba.
    Quote Originally Posted by deshun357 View Post
    we'll be there!!!!!
    Welcome to the fun and games! You are going to have a great time with the gang!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

we'll be there

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    we'll be there
    #22 from Florida!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Wink SPYDERFEST 2011

Hi,I will be attending the 2011 SPYDERFEST.This will be my first one I am so excited!!! I just bought my Spyder in April 2010. This is my first motorcycle I am so excited that these Spyders can accomadate me with one arm.I am missing my right arm so I had the gas throttle diconnected and had a foot gas pedal installed on the left side.You can add me to the list of members going.Thankyou,Deb

Spyder Garage

welcome Welcome aboard... You are going to enjoy it I promise.

xpeschon