Spyder Garage

Default Paint Code 2010 Pearl White RSS

G'day everyone.
    Can someone point me in the direction of some non BRP paint codes for Pearl White? (Main players such as Dupont, House of Colour, PPG etc.)
    I'm in a small country town, and want to let the prospective painter know the relevant colour so I can have the BRP Give saddle bag trim and the nose of the bike painted.
    I've done a Google search but BRP-Can Am doesn't get a mention. Thanks for any assistance with this, and I already have the BRP code.
    Ken

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Baytown View Post
    G'day everyone.
    Can someone point me in the direction of some non BRP paint codes for Pearl White? (Main players such as Dupont, House of Colour, PPG etc.)
    I'm in a small country town, and want to let the prospective painter know the relevant colour so I can have the BRP Give saddle bag trim and the nose of the bike painted.
    I've done a Google search but BRP-Can Am doesn't get a mention. Thanks for any assistance with this, and I already have the BRP code.
    Ken
    Per BRP Website:

Spyder Garage

Exactly what I was after.
    Thanks for the info Tricky Dick.

Ken.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Baytown View Post
    G'day everyone.
    Ken

I
    was thinking of doing the nose, rear fender brackets in pearl and a set of after market front wheels in pearl with black accents - thanks for the thread and paint code info.

Spyder Garage

No worries XLT.
    I was also considering my sport rack and back rest in white, but that may be too much. Maybe black would be better, along with the foot peg support frames and handle bar cover.
    My bike is in the shop (for the last three weeks!!!) waiting for clutch plates after the RSS clutch recall, so I don't have access to it. As soon as I get some paint done, I'll post it on this thread, and if you beat me, perhapse you could do the same. Gives us all ideas.

Best wishes mate.

Ken