Spyder Garage

Default REV'IT! Infinity Textile Suit

This suit is a huge up front cost but looks like gear for a lifetime.

Has anyone worn or tried this suit yet? Does it fit well over clothing? Tolerable with vents in warmer climates?

Anyone with any experience will be appreciated.

I can tell you the Tourmaster Centurion is an amazing suit for the price but is a bull to get off.
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I think that you'd be happier with one of these.
    Ultra_Trek_1-Piece_Air_Mesh_Kevlar_Suit

When you include the aero-tex liner it's waterproof and yet still breathes.
    You don't need to add the quad armor upgrade as it comes with more than adequate tri-armor.

I own the two piece variant of this and it's a great hot weather suit as the kevlar mesh is actually see thru and also keeps the sun off of you. Kind of like riding in the shade!

The aero-tex liner was waterproof in the one wet day that I've ridden with it.
    The liner is also wind-proof and so should easily extend the riding season well into the fall after which the heated vest and layers come out.

The two piece that I have isn't as sleek as other textile riding gear. The kevlar is somewhat stiffer so the overall effect is one of a bulkier looking riding outfit. My fieldshear textile jacket has vents front and back much like the Rev'It and intolerably hot above 80F. My Motoport has been nice to 94F (heat index 102) which is the hottest day I've been out in it so far.

YMMV

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dochands View Post
    This suit is a huge up front cost but looks like gear for a lifetime.

Has anyone worn or tried this suit yet? Does it fit well over clothing? Tolerable with vents in warmer climates?

Anyone with any experience will be appreciated.

I can tell you the Tourmaster Centurion is an amazing suit for the price but is a bull to get off.
    It looks like a wonderful suit but HOLY SHNIKIES! 1200? That's basically a set of Elka's! I think I'd rather have the shocks! But everyone has different priorities and things they need. Like I said, it looks wonderful. If you do get it you will have to tell us how it works out.

Spyder Garage

The Ultra Trek certainly gives me another option but the costs are virtually identical with a few options.

Thanks for showing me that suit.
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black