Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HDXBONES View Post
    Right there is where I have to part ways with BRP...I mean, I already bought their mug, it's in MY kitchen, who the h*** do they think they are, tellin me how strong MY coffee should be....
    Well, I don't mean to pry, but weren't you gonna put a 30T front sprocket on your coffee mug?

Did it drop the caffeine RPM's sufficiently? How was low-end torque and non-dairy creamer affected?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddog2 View Post
    The enginers at Valcourt are saying to stick with 5/30 or you can be voiding your warranty

Oh, sure, RoadDog.

You put Soy Spectro Latte in your mug's sidecar and then come on here and support the BRP company line?! You're not fooling anybody.

We'll see how well your coffee mug does when the ambient temp gets above 90 degrees this summer.

(BTW, I also happen to know that now that you have your new HD, you regularly drink out of your "I LOVE JAX" mug and have given your BRP mug to Smylinacha.)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Just thought that I'd weigh in on the use of RideOn in the BRP mug. It does prevent leaks. In fact, it plugs the hole completely. No more spills. No more drinking either, but in view of the "colon wear" comment earlier, I may need to cut back on my consumption of the questionable beverage.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeuchler View Post
    Oh, sure, RoadDog.

You put Soy Spectro Latte in your mug's sidecar and then come on here and support the BRP company line?! You're not fooling anybody.

We'll see how well your coffee mug does when the ambient temp gets above 90 degrees this summer.

(BTW, I also happen to know that now that you have your new HD, you regularly drink out of your "I LOVE JAX" mug and have given your BRP mug to Smylinacha.)

Think we have problems here some Tea toddling crack head just put 110gal of wrong coffe in one of my machines they are supposed to put mobilmet 766 wich is a Dunkin Donut exclusive.But used the donut mans quaker cut 170.I love when I get to lock something out at this time of night mobilmet goes for about 1300 a drum 800 gal cap

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Scotty, what are you talking about?

You have, what, like 30 coffee mugs in your garage?

Just because they all don't have high-tech nannies in them like the BRP mug, and most of them are not coffee-injected or are without electric start doesn't mean we don't value your caffeinated opinion here.
    Those are vintage hot chocolate mugs. I really like the imported hot chocolate! Especially in the chrome-sided "toaster" mugs.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BRPjunkie View Post
    Just thought that I'd weigh in on the use of RideOn in the BRP mug. It does prevent leaks. In fact, it plugs the hole completely. No more spills. No more drinking either, but in view of the "colon wear" comment earlier, I may need to cut back on my consumption of the questionable beverage.
    BRPjunkie, I am glad you brought this up.

This is a great product, but folks have to follow the directions carefully or you are throwing money down the drain :

Don't forget to rotate the mug into which the sealant is to be installed so that the mug stem is between the 5 and 7 o’clock position (bottom half of the mug).

Squeeze the correct amount of sealant into the mug. Consult the dosage table to determine the proper amount to put into the mug. Don't exceed
    recommended dosage for your coffee mug.

Use your mug for 3-5 breakfasts to allow the sealant to spread evenly inside your coffee mug. You may experience a slight vibration for up to 10 breakfasts, until it has had a chance to coat the inside of your mug evenly.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddog2 View Post
    Think we have problems here some Tea toddling crack head just put 110gal of wrong coffe in one of my machines they are supposed to put mobilmet 766 wich is a Dunkin Donut exclusive.But used the donut mans quaker cut 170.I love when I get to lock something out at this time of night mobilmet goes for about 1300 a drum 800 gal cap
    Um,

America runs on Dunkin'

but BRP is a Canadian company.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

BRPjunkie, I am glad you brought this up.

This is a great product, but folks have to follow the directions carefully or you are throwing money down the drain :

Don't forget to rotate the mug into which the sealant is to be installed so that the mug stem is between the 5 and 7 o’clock position (bottom half of the mug).

Squeeze the correct amount of sealant into the mug. Consult the dosage table to determine the proper amount to put into the mug. Don't exceed
    recommended dosage for your coffee mug.

Use your mug for 3-5 breakfasts to allow the sealant to spread evenly inside your coffee mug. You may experience a slight vibration for up to 10 breakfasts, until it has had a chance to coat the inside of your mug evenly.
    I think I injested some of the RideOn and may be experiencing a plug of another kind.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Those are vintage hot chocolate mugs. I really like the imported hot chocolate! Especially in the chrome-sided "toaster" mugs.
    Those are nice, Scotty:

And one of these days I have to get out to your neck of the woods and get my photo taken drinking out of that old three-wheeled coffee mug that you built.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I think I injested some of the RideOn and may be experiencing a plug of another kind.
    Maybe you need the locking coffee mug plug so that no one else at work will uses your mug.

After you are done with it, turn the key (plug) and remove it, which leaves a hole near the base:

(EDIT--Careful not to drill a hole in the key like this. You may wreck the computer chip and then you will render the coffee mug useless.)
    Last edited by jeuchler; 03-01-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking

If you used some sea foam you would have not got yourself in this situation Don't ask me how I know

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Discovered today that Tim Horton's coffee (Canadian, Eh) works much better in BRP mug. Based on that hot beverage test, I think I need to try a Molson Canadian in it for a cold test.