Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome maplefx to SL

Welcome maplefx, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community maplefx, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default thanks!

Very new to site and dont want to make any dumb mistakes. Where do I post a question I have?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by maplefx View Post
    Very new to site and dont want to make any dumb mistakes. Where do I post a question I have?
    Hi maplefx, welcome to the Forum.

Check out the post from SpyderBOT immediately above yours - those links take you to some very helpful reading, but the last line is the one that clarifies the 'when' about questions - you'll be able to post questions elsewhere once your joining processing is complete & your account is fully approved. Your username will turn Blue when that happens, shouldn't be too long - rarely takes much longer than a day!

As to the 'Where', that'll be out on the more frequented public pages of the Forum. You need to look at the various sub-forum headers and find the one that best suits your question (btw, the 'Howto: Headers are for descriptive 'How to Do *something*' DIY guides, so they pretty much all go in the DIY sub-forum and SHOW people 'How To Do *something* )

Before starting any new thread/asking a question, it's a really good idea to do a Search FIRST - there's not too much in the way of questions about Spyders that haven't already been covered in the 15+ years or so the Forum's been here, so do a Search & have a read first, at worst it might not fully answer your question, but I expect it'll help you tailor your question a little better. And it'll likely show you which is the appropriate sub-forum for that sort of question too!! So open that sub-forum and only then click on the Red '+ post new thread button'

Once you've opened that page, you always need to try to briefly state your question in the thread title, or at least state what you expect from the thread - it helps people know what you're on about AND it helps anyone searching later!

And now that you've put up your first post, you can always PM me or any other Moderator (our usernames are green - look at mine to the left of this post.) via the Notifications link & inbox up toward the top right of the page, or via the 'send Private Message under our Usernames to the left of our posts!

Looking forwards to seeing you out on the public pages soon!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-22-2024 at 08:10 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!