Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome bluesmike to SL

Welcome bluesmike, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community bluesmike, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Howdy!

First post W00T!!!
    About me:
    I'm old, not like Methuselah old, but I got to see all the great bands live... I've survived the 60's, 70', clawed and scratched my way through the 80's and 90's. I remember most of the early 2000's, sometimes fondly, sometimes not. I served in the Navy (5th generation), my daughter is an officer in the Navy. I like old Porsche's, old Norton Commando's, funky boats and SPYDER'S! I love the RedSox and any team that beats the Yankee's.

About my Spyder:
    2012 RT SE5 Audio & Conv Pkg (currently stuck in Bremerton Washington)

Spyder Garage

Welcome aboard BluesMike! Your intro above appears to have a LOT in common with mine (if I'd ever written one for here! ), apart from things like the Country of origin & teams you support/dislike (we play REAL football and Aussie Rules here in Oz! ); the number of family generations in your Navy (Oz remained in the Old Country's Commonwealth, so we go waaaayyy back! But I did spend some time working in/with your Navy in the late 70's/early 80's. ) and where your Spyder is, cos mine's here in South Oz; I just put it in the shed to recuperate after a Looong Weekend of ryding!

It never ceases to surprise me how many Spyder Ryders are ex-military, but then I guess a lot of motorcyclists are ex-military too, not just Spyder Ryders!! Small World tho!

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing you out there on the more public pages soon!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!