Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I will wet my pants ..... up in the thigh area and also my shirt around the shoulders. Feels very good when it is hot.
    I dunno Tony, maybe I'm just missing the subtlety of what you're saying, but when I wet my pants (which is truly not all that often, but hey... accidents do occasionally happen ) it tends to run from my crotch on down my thighs! . And I gotta ask, how on earth do you 'wet your shirt around your shoulders' without getting into some kinky stuff?!? . And 'feels very good when it is hot'..... . Is that anything like pee-ing in your wetsuit while waiting for a wave in the Southern Ocean during a Mid-Winter storm and you're busy dodging ice-bergs & killer whales??

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    But then it dries out and you're back to square one. Just like those absorbent cooling pants.
    Fixed this bit for you Pete, but while I haven't actually tried them yet, I can't believe that those absorent Depends or Poise or whatever absorbent pants would ever actually qualify as 'cooling'..... and my pants drying out after I've wet them is NEVER anything like being back to square one!! Maybe crusty, smelly, crinkly...... urgh! But never Square One!

Sorry Bluestar2 & all, but it's a reeeeaaally slow day here on the farm.... . Maybe I'm just not cut out for farm-sitting a cropping property?!?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-03-2022 at 11:21 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!