Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
"How come the wind blows dust onto my bike but it does not blow it off..... no matter how fast I go.*1

And..... why does the wind blow Leafs into my yard but it does not blow them out.*2....!

I don't think the wind is my friend."
I'm fairly sure that the last bit is very true!! Buuut then again....

*1 - you're STILL just not going fast enough!! You've gotta get a REAL ECU Upgrade, not just one of those prissy 'Stage 1' or 'Stage 2' upgrades you lot get over there; you'll need a full on 'STONKING Stage' upgrade from Rotax Racing to blow the dust off your Spyder as you ryde.... and the licence plate, your eyebrows, any logos on your jacket/stickers on your Spyder.... It's expensive, yeah, but it's worth it!!!

*2 - there are occasions that the wind'll blow the leaves outta your yard, I think they call them Tornados over there But the bad news about them is they'll also blow everything else outta your yard along with the leaves... and they'll flatten the shed, blow the roof of your house and your neighbours cow into the next county!! . So maybe the wind really IS your friend, and tries to avoid doing that too often?!?

Just Sayin'

Sorry, but I hadta! . She made me do it!