Spyder Garage

Default Seeing and being seen

I am amazed that for all of the money spent on being safe and being seen that it is so seldom mentioned that you can instantly increase you visibility to cagers with this simple and relatively inexpensive add on to the back of your helmet.

https://www.brakefreetech.com/

I'm not selling this but take a look and see what you think for yourself.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

On a ryde a week or so ago one of the bikers had this product on her helmet. Honestly, I was not impressed. Guess she might have had low battery but NOT very bright, hardly visible in the day light. The High mount LED on the RT is SOOO much brighter.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

I have the BrakeFree system on my helmet. It is VERY BRIGHT, IMO.

My only complaint was the price (over $150) and the almost 2 month wait for delivery. At the time I bought it, it was manufacturer direct.

I don't know if it is available through dealers yet.

Lamonster indicated he was going to get them....but I have not seen or heard whether that has happened.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

7 oz is a lot of added weight to the back of the lid. May impact how long before fatigue.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

I bought one and am very happy with it although I wish I could see how it looks ? The 3 blink Ryker sling mods brake thing throws a code B100F I think about the can bus. I just use the small light until it activates and then they really POP!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

I have one I share between my helmet if riding alone or for my passenger helmet. Weight is not noticeable.
    2019 Rally , BLACK