Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    That’s fantastic if they are making and shipping it to your dealer in 6 weeks. Every trailer company in the north from new hapshire, New York, Michigan and Indiana are on 3 month waiting periods. Now that’s all aluminum but even camper manufacturers are 3-4 month waits right now. Now it’s time to deck it out. Here’s mine. https://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic...-many-options/ 16 +v can go anywhere!
    I was really shocked that they could actually give me a date that close of its delivery. The girl looked it up on their system and told me they had the next 7x16 arriving May 19 and it was in Black .. plus it was not sold to anyone at the time .. so I said well it is now sold to someone and my name was tagged to it. Now to just sit back and cross the fingers it comes to fruition and arrives on or before that date. Interestingly, all other trailers places we called in the KC area said they were 3-4 months out for delivery and the ones coming in were already sold.
    I love how the earth rotates around the sun ... it really makes my day!

Currently Own:

2019 F3 Limited - Vegas White (Dark Edition) - His
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Short reach bars-Center footpegs-Tall boy screen-Flag holders-LED Skidplate-Spydercuffs-Ultimate seat-LED Headlights)
    *** BLOWN MOTOR Apr 21 @3,800 miles, motor replaced by BRP Jun 5, 21 ***

2019 RT Limited - Phoenix Orange (Chrome) - Hers
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Skidplate-Spydercuff-Comfort seat-LED Headlights)

Previously Owned:
    2013 RT SE5 (Orbital Blue) *31,000 Miles* - His
    2012 RT Ltd SE5 (Pink Full Body Wrap) *41,000 Miles* - Hers
    2021 Ryker 900 (Black) Sport Windshield - Foam Grips - Solo Comfort Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    A 7x16 with V is 21 feet. You’ll have no problem. Back in first and pull in second. Simply put a board across between the 2 with wheel extensions. Tie downs connect to same board. Tie downs split both ways off same board. If fronts are anchored both ways you’re
    fine. Look at this site. https://www.boltiton.com/ wheel extension both ways nothing is moving. Or put etrack on floor and strap down. My way allows more versatile though
    Thats an interesting lock down system for multiple bikes, I am studying this and imagining how it would work for two spyders nose to nose. Thanks for sharing
    I love how the earth rotates around the sun ... it really makes my day!

Currently Own:

2019 F3 Limited - Vegas White (Dark Edition) - His
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Short reach bars-Center footpegs-Tall boy screen-Flag holders-LED Skidplate-Spydercuffs-Ultimate seat-LED Headlights)
    *** BLOWN MOTOR Apr 21 @3,800 miles, motor replaced by BRP Jun 5, 21 ***

2019 RT Limited - Phoenix Orange (Chrome) - Hers
    (Baja Ron bar/links-Skidplate-Spydercuff-Comfort seat-LED Headlights)

Previously Owned:
    2013 RT SE5 (Orbital Blue) *31,000 Miles* - His
    2012 RT Ltd SE5 (Pink Full Body Wrap) *41,000 Miles* - Hers
    2021 Ryker 900 (Black) Sport Windshield - Foam Grips - Solo Comfort Seat

Spyder Garage

Offset by 1 hole. So 1.5 inches. Back first in. Put bar in with extensions against front wheels. Turn spyder on and drive it tight against the chocks. Put parking brake on. Pull the second spyder in against the standoffs/ chucks going opposite/other direction. Simply one strap around each tire on both spyders and extensions at same time, fronts won’t move they are now one unit. (1 strap front left and front right of opposing spyder sandwiched between the chock extension.) do that on both fronts a If something was to move then both spyder would move at the same time. One strap around each back tire. So 4 straps total. My first one was made of wood. I made my second one myself looks identical to the site picture below. Its in toy hauler at my other garage so can’t get pictures right now. Release parking brake once fronts are strapped together.

I use the same bar system for anchoring my SXS in the toy hauler just switch out the wheel chocks. When I transport two spyders in toy hauler I use the same but I pull one in and back one in side by side. My fuzion only has an 8x13 garage. So I use 2 extended for the front and a SXS chock for the rear wheel. Nice thing is if you’re not lined up simply slide the extensions left or right and reset. Now when running spyders side by side, you need two setups and I had to put two new tie down anchors in the floor. Problem will be now if I get a 2020 it’s longer than 2017 version so I’ll have to really redesign it. But front to front your good forever.
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”