Spyder Garage

Cool New Spyder RTL owner

Hello everyone I am a new Spyder lover and owner of a 2020 Spyder RTL. I love the machine and still learning about all the gadgets to include BRP connect. I have a question that I’m hoping some of the experienced folks can help me with. Using the music app and Apple Music I have no problem accessing the music app and it comes up just like Apple Music where I can select playlist, song, artist etc. where I am having an issue is once I select music choice I cannot figure out how to get it to return to the home Apple Music screen where I can select playlist, song, artist etc. The return arrow shows in top left corner but I can’t figure out how to select the return arrow to go back to music home screen. I am certain I am just not doing something right and would ask anyone to assist the newbie. Enjoy the forum and thanks in advance.

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

and

Post up your new 2020 in the Tally Thread if you would like.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member Peacekeeper6's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Beware of the Farkling Addiction.

Who are we kidding ?? Just make sure you don't go over your credit limit, LOL.
    Last edited by Peacekeeper6; 05-20-2020 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Edit
    SIGNATURE PIC CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2016 Toyota Sienna SE - hers
    2002 BMW 325i - his
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Sportside Z71 - whoevers vehicle is in the shop
    2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Vivid Black) - his
    2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited - hers
    2007 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Pearl White) - hers (SOLD 02/29/20)
    2011 Tao Tao 50 - whoevers bike is in the shop
    2007 Reinell 186 FNS - the dog's
    1995 Fleetwood Flair 27R - EVERYBODY'S !

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't have BRP connect on my '16RTS but anyway, on your spyder and to the spyder web. Dale

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Been trying to figure that out myself, with the iPhone and music app, it just quits at the end of the play list and will not auto go to the next play list. Only way I know is to manually work it to the next play list on the iPhone, that's a pain, and don't try that while driving, seriously unsafe. I'll be following, maybe someone knows. If I can figure out how to get everything on one play list, that would work, maybe I'll figure it out.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome, sorry I can't offer an answer.

Spyder Garage

I am looking to buy the exact same model. And color actually. How much did you pay for it. I am currently in negotiations with the dealer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL