Spyder Garage

Default New Panel Question (New to me, anyway).

All,

I've watched a bunch of videos and did a bunch of reading about RT panel removal. They always seem to follow the same pattern, pull the mirrors first and work your way down.

My question; Is there a panel that can be removed without 1. Removing screws or pins, and 2. Without removing other panels.

I'm thinking specifically of the inspection cover with the vent and the chrome Can Am emblem on it. I don't want to mar the finish, and none of the videos have show this one removed before the one above it.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Pg. 39 of your operator's guide will enlighten you.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Mr. JayBros,

I think I have achieved Newb saturation. I actually read this, but it got lost amongst the deteriorating brain cells and all this new stuff I'm cramming in there about the Spyder. Many thanks for this.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.