Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

This question was posted in an earlier thread about MPG. https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...6967-RYKER-MPG. In that thread I posted MPG information I received from BRP that indicated their design envelope was for high 30's to low 40's depending on engine, load, and speed. Personally the highest I have seen on my Rally model was about 35 (as shown on the display as average MPG) and that was when I was putzing around the back roads at about 55 mph. I have not taken a prolonged trip at highway speed yet and currently have less than 300 miles total on the bike. As posted earlier in this thread engines and drive trains do loosen up a bit as they wear in and I have noticed abundant engine braking when chopping the throttle so I am hopeful my mileage will improve with time.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

This week I hit 1,000 miles. Most of my riding as of late has been single rider. The MPG has been steadily improving. The measured MPGs have been 31, 32, 38, 31, 35 and 39mpg. The Ryker electronics reported an average of 32.8, 33.1, and 33.6mpg on the last three fill-ups. The fill-ups have been about 4.5 gallons. The Fuel Low light comes on when the Autonomy shows about 40 miles left on the tank.
    The farthest I've gotten on a tank is 175 miles.

Francis
    2019 600 , Haze Blue

Spyder Garage

I agree with you Cueman, if you have ever ridden 150,000 miles on a Kawasaki 90 and used it for everything and going everywhere. A Ryker should be capable of doing all that and more comfortably don’t you think?
    2012 RT , Yes Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderUSA View Post
    Jack, are you speaking from experience? Have you had one of these machines out on the interstate and is it really that tyring?
    I have actually demo'd Rykers twice for a total of about 50 miles. 30 miles at Freeway speeds and yes they beat you up good at these speeds. Anything under 45 is tolerable. Poor seat also.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

I have to agree with cueman as I'm replacing a Honda ruckus(if you don't know it's 50cc). I think my 600 Ace will be like a Caddy compared to that. I wouldn't have a can am if a
    Ryker hadn't been release but I have some balance issues that are getting worse so I was done riding this year. I think I can live with 35-40mpg but the Ruckus usually got 95-100mpg but top end was 32mph if no breeze. farmer54