Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Punk got what he deserved.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well I cant see what really happened with the guys foot. Looks like a kick for sure, but still an over reaction by the Police. A full punch to the face and then the guy falls back and hits his head on the pavement could have been severally injured and possible death, for a kick?. Well at least this happened in Romania. In America 10 police officers would have gotten on top of you until you could not breath shouting "stop resisting" even though your out cold.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Well I cant see what really happened with the guys foot. Looks like a kick for sure, but still an over reaction by the Police. A full punch to the face and then the guy falls back and hits his head on the pavement could have been severally injured and possible death, for a kick?. Well at least this happened in Romania. In America 10 police officers would have gotten on top of you until you could not breath shouting "stop resisting" even though your out cold.
    I am sorry that you have such a negative opinion of the US police.
    I have had more encounters with the police than I would like to admit, and yet I have NEVER had them treat me in the way you are describing, but I always treat them with respect, even when they are wrong. The time to argue is in court, not with a person who knows he puts his life on the line every time he puts on that uniform and has the ability to defend it with deadly force. Wait until the emotions of the moment are passed and then address it as you need to.

So let me get this right, in your opinion the police should stand there and take whatever is dished out until it escalates to the point that it gets deadly?

I like the fact that the situation was nullified without the use of deadly force, and some respect for the officers in charge was instilled in what look to be a disrespectful person.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

he was being treated with great respect until it appears he struck an officer then he was restrained properly and arrested, i dont see the problem

Spyder Garage

It's fools like you that really get under my skin. I'm going to exercise my freedom of speech. You can just kiss my ass.
    Last edited by Grandpot; 09-11-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Drunken fool got what he needed... What's the problem?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

There is a lot of issues on both sides of the badge, but that is one time that the punk got what he deserved. My question is why was the girl screaming? Did she want a taste of what her man just got.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe she wanted to be kicked

Spyder Garage

The ever present camera from the girlfriend. The over reacting screaming from the girl. IMO--the guy asked for it. He did not have to go over to the policeman, and it escalated from there.

If this were in the USA, the city patrons would be getting ready for another looting/riot scene over the terrible police brutality.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Should have shut the GF up too...
    Guy got what he deserved. He MIGHT think twice before assaulting a police officer.

As far as the "other poster"....

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    There is a lot of issues on both sides of the badge, but that is one time that the punk got what he deserved. My question is why was the girl screaming? Did she want a taste of what her man just got.
    She was videoing it with her phone. screaming makes better video. for her acting.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

She should have been restrained as well for not staying where she was. They both choose to follow the officer, bad move...He definitely got what he deserved, and she should have been cuffed for being stupid. I am a little miffed though......why were the other officers just standing back? Why would they not render aid, and then restrain the guy? Why was no one controlling the lady....

Was this staged???? make me wonder just a little bit. Or, maybe they just do things differently in Romania
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Little lambs

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

He kicked him in the balls. You can plainly see the cop's backside react backwards as he bends over from the kick. If I suckered you like that what would your reaction be? Admonish me that "That's not nice." ?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by classicvw View Post
    He kicked him in the balls. You can plainly see the cop's backside react backwards as he bends over from the kick. If I suckered you like that what would your reaction be? Admonish me that "That's not nice." ?
    Well, obviously call the same cops he has zero respect for...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Are ou kidding me with that comment?????

Shut the f up. cop got kicked in the balls, for heavenssake. Assualt, pure and simple. Punch in the face was self defense. Dadgum liberals progressives, anyway!

Spyder Garage

Default The Most Annoying Part?

1. The Girl. I'll stereotype based on the car and say she probably never thought her whatever would even get yelled at.
    2. The 3 policman in the background. 1 Standing there in outer space, the 2nd standing there with his hands in his pockets and the 3rd with a cell phone taking a video.
    3. Cops with no guns (Here they would have already drawn or as stated jumped on his arse)
    4. No follow up from Mohamed Ali
    5. The annoying screetch and bouncing up and down like a 5yo from that woman.

I think the Cop did his duty and i would vote for not guilty.