Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Claimbo View Post
    BRP customer service stinks. They are the worst in the industry. As someone said, once they get your money they forget about you. Many of there dealers are the same way. I have had nothing but problems with my 2016 RTS. I am presently making a lemon law claim. Everything is wrong with this bike. Every accessory put on has to be repaired or replaced. Now the bike is in for a valve cover gasket. This after the dealer changed the oil and did the 13k maintenance. I was told the gasket just wears out.

I am frustrated. As soon as I can I will dump this lemon and get a wing.
    Hi Claimbo,

We're sorry your Spyder has not met your expectations. If you'd like to provide more information, please send an e-mail our way to brp.care@brp.com. Also, please include the VIN and the name and contact of your service dealer in there. We'll be glad to have a look at this for you through there.

Thanks,

Sandra - BRPcare
    Last edited by BRPcare; 07-31-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BRPcare View Post
    Hi Claimbo,

We're sorry your Spyder has not met your expectations. If you'd like to provide more information, please send an e-mail our way to brp.care@brp.com. Also, please include the VIN and the name and contact of your service dealer in there. We'll be glad to have a look at this for you through there.

Thanks,

Sandra - BRPcare
    Read post #1
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't know why anyone is surprised, OH, my bad, no one is surprised. There are years of info here about crappy dealers and BRP's lack of concern or support. I've been lucky, so far no issues that I couldn't solve. I'd never buy another one, I don't like the odds.