Spyder Garage

Default new wheel lug nuts?

While I was at the homecoming I bought new wheels (couldn't pass up the deal!). I didn't open the box and they're being shipped home. I didn't think about it and didn't ask...do they come with new lug nuts that match the color? I'll find out when I get them, but thought I'd ask in case I need to order them.
    We now have His and Hers Spyders!
    Current Spyder: White 2015 F3-S SE6
    His Spyder: White 2015 F3 SE6

Previous Spyder: 2012 RT Limited SE5 -- 30,300 miles
    Previous rides: Kawasaki & Honda
    2015 F3 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vondalyn View Post
    While I was at the homecoming I bought new wheels (couldn't pass up the deal!). I didn't open the box and they're being shipped home. I didn't think about it and didn't ask...do they come with new lug nuts that match the color? I'll find out when I get them, but thought I'd ask in case I need to order them.
    If they're can-am wheels they don't come with lugs, valve stems, or center caps.

Spyder Garage

Ive never purchased wheels that came with lugnuts. Id be surprised if yours did.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What he said....

They are blank..just the rims. When you mount the tire you have to get valve stems and lug nuts if you want color matched you can use the center cover from the old rims....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

replaced my blue spline lugs with black spiked lugs this year

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vondalyn View Post
    Those PPA wheels are pretty cool. We had them send us a set to try out. We got the all chrome so we used the Chrome lug nuts from the Chrome Spyder Wheels that were already on our RT. They do sell matching lug nuts to match the wheels.
    The do come with center caps but not Valve Stems. Had them install some Chrome Valve Stems when the new tires were mounted at the Tire Shop.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

We bought some blade rims for my wife's F3. I just checked them and the tire valves are included, but there are no lug nuts.

A buddy of mine bought the Bonneville Dish wheels at the Homecoming and the centre caps came with it. He just used his existing wheel lugs.

Spyder Garage

Default thanks!

I bought blade wheels at the homecoming, and so far haven't heard ANYTHING yet from UPS about them being shipped. At the homecoming they said it would be about 2 weeks. I called Performance NC yesterday to see if they could give an update and they said that they'd be going to the shippers this week. Fingers crossed.
    We now have His and Hers Spyders!
    Current Spyder: White 2015 F3-S SE6
    His Spyder: White 2015 F3 SE6

Previous Spyder: 2012 RT Limited SE5 -- 30,300 miles
    Previous rides: Kawasaki & Honda
    2015 F3 , Pearl White